2004.5 GLI

I have a 2004.5 GLI thats BMP that id like to sell, details about the car include:
110,000 miles
6 Speed manual with Recaro interior
Timing belt/water pump done at 78k
APR stage 1 tune with all programming(stock 91 93 100)
Milltek catback exhaust -un-resonated
APR R1 diverter valve
new ceramic pads and rotors at 102,000
Pioneer nav unit in the dash
New glass headlight lenses
Euroswitch
Lowered about 2 inches on springs and struts
rear and back windows tinted to 15%
new coil packs at 102,000
new fuel filter at 102,000
new fuel filter relay at 102,000
new green top coolant sensor at 102,000
New fuel pump from blackforest at 109700 (it acted up once, so i just replaced it.)
fresh oil change yesterday 1/28 with Pentosin and oversized filter.
The car needs nothing, the new fuel pump is a big bonus to a potential buyer since its a roughly 500 dollar job. Car starts, runs, drives, stops perfectly. I encourage you to come test drive it.
The price is 7500. I have a clean title in hand ready to sell. This is up for local enthusiasts first so take advantage of it if you’re interested. Text or call with interest or questions 716 908 3101
-Nick

postponing sale until spring.

I’ll be dripping wet with anticipation all winter long.

Car looks great, big fan of these…

this.is.gorgeous

its time, lets get this sold. Back up for sale.

How many miles are on it currently

Wish it had lower miles … Glws

thanks, the cars in great condition, you’d never know it had that many miles, doesn’t leak and fluids or burn any oil. If your at all interested shoot me a PM we can talk

I really want it gone this weekend, I found something I want offer reasonably and maybe we can make a deal.

glws to bad u dont want an MKV R this thing is clean

Thanks man, appreciate it a lot! I wish I could afford a MKV R!

Buy coldaccords, fix it. Win

This still needs to sell in order to do anything and I’m surprised that hasn’t sold yet

Me too, also surprised yours hasn’t sold yet.

Car is clean! Glws!

Ugh I know man! and thank you also, I appreciate it!!

This is one of those situations where i say to myself “where was this when i was looking for a car?”… It’s my favorite style GLI. I’d like to pick it up just to have it, but that isn’t realistic for me right now. It’ll sell, don’t drop down too much.

thanks man, i really feel like the price is fair, i dropped it a little to sell it quick since i found something i wanna pick up, but im not going lower than 7,100, nobody must want a GLI! haha