2004 Acura TL

Looking to sell my car. Bought this back in 2011 from West Herr. Got some issues worked out with them and the car has been very reliable for me since.

Recent maintenance includes:
Power steering hose inlet gasket- 3/14
New battery- 2/14
Passenger side- sway bar end link, control arm bushings and tie rod ends- 8/13 work done by Don (@Carnut)
New Front pads/rotors- 7/13
Power steering pump/timing belt done @ 105k through Ray Laks. Also changed an oil seal in the motor. 2/1
There is more maintenance and I am going to update this when I get the accurate info.

This car is in great shape for the year and mileage it has. I bought it with just under 100k in 2011 and since then I have brought it up to 140k. I have a spare set of aftermarket rims with Blizzak winter tires on them.

The car is fully loaded! Power windows, locks, and sunroof. The mirrors tilt when in reverse so you don’t curb the wheels. It has black leather, heated seats in the front. This model has the Navigation and built in blue tooth phone for hands free driving. The body has very minor scuffs here and there, which is to be expected for a 2004. I have installed a small hitch the back that I use for a bike rack, NEVER TOWED ANYTHING.

I am asking $7,500 or BO with the extra set of rims with Blizzaks. The stock rims have Continental run flats on them which are in good shape. This car has never left me stranded and is a strong running car. 270 HP makes it fun to drive and still gives it decent mpg.
Pm or call with any questions! -Rob 716-604-5862

Aftermarket rims:
Aftermarket rims on the car:

Manual trans.?

Its autotragic. I believe in this generation, only the TL-S came w/ a 5 spd, upgraded Brembo brakes and a rear spoiler.

edit- Have 2 showings set for this week already. PM me if anyone would like to check it out as well.

04-06 TL could be had with a 6spd manual, and they get LSD, 4 piston brembos and a better suspension. The TL-S came back in 07.

Looks like a nice car though

I knew it was offered, just not sure which models/years they did it. I test drove a few vehicles yesterday, but nothing that I was in love with. Tonight I’m going to sit down with my sister in law’s father to take a look at the auction to see if there’s anything decent.

I should have stated, I won’t sell this car until I find a new one…Lot’s of people want to low ball me thinking I need to sell it right away…

:gotme:

HAHAHA Yeah, I should re-word that…

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5068/5686893057_c8cca1118c.jpg

Like I said on fb. I loved my grand cherokee, just hated how gutless the 3.7 was.

Bump! Have few more showings this week and supposedly 2 interested buyers, but nothing solid yet.

SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! What’s replacing it?

Silverado. I’m building some things around the house this summer that requires a truck and I’d like to be able to tow my boat and snowmobile around. I’ll be looking for a small car this summer to bomb around in.

So why did you buy a Chevy?

I saw your thread on ford and decided not to buy one :slight_smile:

Your response was predicted :wink: