2004 Audi S4 (B6)

Penn.

And people say they are a bitch to work with, but I’ve gotten…

a new starter
window regulator
4 coil packs

some other shit

• labor from them, for a 100 dollar deductible. ILI.

Pics to come, I actually just broke my cam, I will blackberry it for now… sorry.

PM’ed 2x

Ping, new price.

And pics…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11573&stc=1&d=1262893278

intergrated nav? where?

in the gauge cluster on some audi’s

I am a 100% Audi noob, but this is the right price…

I need to learn a little more about these. Should I look at the vortex for info?

Also, size wise, are these bigger than b4 a4s? I was pretty claustrophobic in my friends 98 a4…

kevin, the nav is in the heads up display. the controls are nexxt to the ebrake.

this is the right price and a whole lot of maint. has already been done so you should be fine. if you want to read about these go to audizine.com they have a b6 s4 section with tons of info. these are a newer body style than the b5 a4 you are asking about, so it will be a bit bigger…

Oops I meant to say b5

thanks for the info…

i assumed it was on the DIS

Good deal!

sweet deal on a sweet car, what are you buying thats making yuo get rid of it?

A brand new STi.

Someone really needs to jump on this. I flew down to NYC to take the car for a spin/buy and things fell through on the sale of my current car among other things. Those pictures do the car nooooo justice.

Body has a few little dings here and there, but nothing remotely close to major. I’m pathetically anal about things and nothing jumped out to bother me.

Interior is immaculate, the pictures posted must have been on its worst day. He had it all cleaned up when he picked me up at the airport, it was gorgeous. Ugh and the recaro’s, feels like your being hugged by santa.

Motor/tranny, drives like a champ, a blast to drive. the new bushings on the shifter and immediately noticeable, slides in and out of gear like butter. Did a top gear test around 20-25mph, not a hint of the clutch slipping.

And as howie, super nice guy. Extremely accommodating, straight forward, and knows where to get some awesome food!!!

Wish this could have worked out for me :frowning: hope someone else will pick this up!

:highfive:

Thanks y0.

Yeah, my STi fell through. Looking for another one, maybe.

sounds like an awesome deal, good luck with it.

is this still around?

according to his new car thread… yes.

well i am interested so hopefully he gets to me soon…sorry i didnt catch his new car thread does anyone have pics?

oooo man…i have been comtemplating an A4/S4 for my next car…just bad timing…good luck Howie

pics anyone?