SOLD: 2000 Audi S4 6-Speed $7500

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2000 Audi S4
116,000 miles
6-Speed

Runs and drives good. Body is in good condition, only a couple door dings. Original wheels with good matching tires all around. Clutch was recently done. This car is modified, it has Forge diverter valves and I’m pretty sure it’s chipped. Turbos are healthy and pull very hard with no noises. Front end is tight, all control arms are good. I installed two oxygen sensors and a driver side egt sensor, the CEL is off. Also replaced both rear wheel bearings.

$7500 firm

I love it

very nice, glws.

good price on a clean car.

Clean car dude.

That’s really cheap for retail.

Any service records?

I really love my S4 I’m DDing it for a bit.

Ditch that spoiler.

Clean car and awesome price as usual. GLWS

holy crap i want this

it’s virtually the exact same interior as my car… and the only complaint i have: cup holders.

Seriously. The slide-out one above the radio? hit a bump and enjoy watching your tim horton’s coffee drip down all your controls.
The ones under the arm rest? If you have anything bigger than a soda can, don’t even think about expecting them to fit. Not only that, but if you like having the armrest down, you can’t get to your beverage!!
blah, they just piss me off.

/rant.

lolbump.

Complaining about cup holders is the dumbest complaint I’ve ever heard about a car. They should never be in a car in the first place. Moreover adding to the fact that the already shitty drivers on the road need to manage a drink while texting/talking on the phone, continuing down their path of darwinism, etc… they just deserve to die for stupidity reasons.

bump

Wow thats nice.

find one german car that has nice cupholders. Hell, it wasn’t long ago that porsche didn’t even offer cupholders.

Im kind of interested in this, it looks really clean. Other than you replacing the sensors and bearings does this need anything else to pass inspection/be drivable for long distances or is it ready to go? How do the breaks tires, and clutch look, how much life would you say they have left on them? And i know you probably have answered this in all of your other fs threads but how long of a drive are you from buffalo?

beautiful car! Id prob snag this baby but I just bought an 02 spec-v

Congrats

OT: Great looking car, great seller, GLWS

I will have it inspected for the buyer. Ive been driving it daily, for the last 900 miles. Fun car. Could use pads in the rear soon but warning light isnt on yet. Tires are very good, all matching. Clutch was replaced by past owner. 3 hours from Buffalo.

Nice car, free bump.