Clean 2004 Audi s4

First I’d like to start by saying I am in no rush to get rid of this thing. This car is in great condition and has been babied since I bought it 2 years ago. It has been meticulously maintained and is a definite head turner. This car is hands down the fastest car I’ve ever owned and it really kills me to see it up for sale but due to work and school I don’t have time anymore to give the car the attention it deserves, so unfortunately I’m in the market for something more practical.
History:
The car was purchased last February in Huntsville, Alabama. I was stationed in South Carolina when I saw the car and absolutely fell in love with it. The car has a clean Carfax and this past winter was actually the first winter the car has seen.
Now to the good stuff
The car has 85,xxx miles on it and comes with the following done to it:
RNS-e headunit
JHM stage 3 clutch and light weight fly wheel
JHM short throw shifter
Miltek full exhaust
H&R coilovers
APR chip
19” BBS wheels

17.5 obo takes it home!

Note:
I’m in the process of restoring everything back to 100 percent on the car, there are a few minor issues that I wanted to note here so there is no surprises, nothing major or anything that effect the performance of the car in any way just purely cosemetic things. I will take care of the problems before I sell the car I just wanted to make it clear whats going on with it…

OEM Wiper blades- Will be here and installed on Friday 5/18

Right directional bulb- should be here Friday as well 5/18

New lid for center console- Every dub ive owned has had this issue will replace as soon as I put money into pay-pal

New ribbon cable- The RNS-e headunit screen went white then black, the unit still plays music and works as designed other then not being able to see what your listening too

Scratch- about 2 days ago I dont know whether some idiot attempted to key it or maybe a shopping car rubbed up on the passenger side but there is a faint scratch spanning from the front passenger side to the middle of the rear passenger side door. you can barely notice it now however the scratch will be gone in the coming week or so :banghead

Even though the problems are small its created a giant headache for me because im so OCD about my cars, but they will be taken care of before I sell it. :thumb

Bump

uhhhh how about you make an intro thread before making a for sale ad…

Locked and contact info removed until you make an intro thread.

Unlocked. You should be able to edit the post to add your contact info again.

Did I miss the price on this?

I think it was edited out.

I’ve seen the car in person, very nice car and taken well care of.

13k.

Cant go that low, to the top!

how low can you go

I love the B6 S4. Maybe I will own one some day. But not today…

I mean its shittier on gas than what i was looking for but it’s sexy and in the ballpark price range wise. Def interested…

can you send me the vin number please?

Car is sick, I drove it for a couple months while he was down in the Marines. Absolutely smooth ride, very quick, def a head turner… I believe hes looking to get like 17ish

pm’d

pm’d everyone back! to the top!

Weekend bump!
Special thanks to Swifty for coming out to check it out!
TTT

TTT

BUMP

Ttt