2004 audi s4

Thinking about getting something a bit different so I though I would see if anyone is interested

-Car is located in hamburg
-716-479-1084 ask for john

-4.2 v8 6mt
-130,000 Miles
-Off white recaros/power seats with lumbar. No rips Tears and actually look quite nice, back seats have been hardly used

-power everything/sun roof
-heated seats
-6 disk changer-I will even throw in the techno mix howie left in the car
-nav
-oil changed every 4.5k

-within the past 15 k the following have been changed

8x Coil Packs
8x Injectors
8x Injector harnesses
1x Fuel Filter
Lots of Fuel Lines
8x Spark Plugs
Drivers side window regulator
8x Tail lights / Blinkers / Rear Fog lights
2x Front side markers
Crossmember (the one that came on the car was screwed up around the threads)
2x Catylitic Converters
2x O2 sensors
1x Starter

Not much has changed since bought it from Howie. The only things that I have done were serpentine belt, replaced one injector, I will be getting new tires this week, the car was just inspected mid sept.

The rear bumber has a few dings, as for the interior it is an 8/10 there are some small holes drilled by the passanger foot well for some sort of phone device but they are hardly noticeable. Also howie told me the compartment by the sunroof vibrated a bit but I have never noticed it. the car shifts pretty smooth and the clutch works as it should

Jason at blackforest did all the work and can maybe answer some questions if anyone has any

As for common issues with the audi v8
-Both times i changed the oil it was just under 9 quarts, it uses about 3/4 of a quart every 4500 miles
-there is minimal rattle at start up…There is some gear in the motor that makes this noise due to lack of oil preasure…very common

JUST PUT ON FOUR NEW TIRES

Asking 13,650 b/o

ugh i want this so bad, any more interior pictures? i hate to ask but are u looking for any trades?

interested

Omfg 10 qt of oil!?!?

Glws gerome

thanks bro dude

My V8 takes 9 quarts.

Yea, an oil change on this thing is like watching a BP oil spill

the s4 i have now does the startup rattle too

The chrysler crossfire takes somewhere around 11-12 quarts of oil. I love b6 s4’s

buy buy buy!

do you have anymore pictures?

Good luck dude. Whatchu thinking next?

i feel like it would be more beneficial just to meet up!

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

wrx…

I dont have a car right now I’m working on getting a beater but for right now i dont really have a way to meet anywhere

where do you live

car is cleaned up and will take pics soon once i find my damn camera

bump

price drop 13,400

trade for my m3

ha sure maybe with some cash on your end