2004 audi s4

thanks man much apreciated

damn debating on selling the tt now haha

Very interested. Any chance I can see this in person

pm sent sorry i did not see your post till now.

BUMP price drop 10,500

PART OUT TECHNO MIX?

yes

hows the suspension and components, rods, cv’s, struts?
i just hate any noises when it comes to that kind of stuff

Nope everything is rather tight.

i cant believe this is still for sale, lol. Does it have aids?

He’ll tell you otherwise but don’t believe him. This car definitely has full blown AIDS.

Well i was going to wait untill the end of the month to break the news but since maxwell now has aids which he contracted from the purchase of a N/A legacy lesbian sedan i now have a person to support me through this tough time. THE CAR NOW HAS FULL BLOWN AIDS WHEN I PURCHASED THE CAR FROM HOWIE IT ONLY HAD HIV.

Woah, didn’t realize this was Howie’s old car…

Haha, yeeeaup

you’re seriously still selling this car? jesus christ.

Jesus. 10k is a steal. (idk what these are worth,but damnnnn)

This is what blue book is but still a nice car. Very hard to find an S4 thats not molested.

Besides full blown AIDS this car is really clean and well kept. I can vouch.

He hasn’t really pushed the sale up to this point, and the people that have looked have been CL tire kickers.

thanks for all the kind words but at this point i am not going to lower the price anymore, its a good deal and the only thing the car really needs is tires in the next few months. This is by far the cheapest S4 in the country in good condition, obviously its not perfect but in good condition for the age/miles.

bump for a new drivers side window regulator and doing the passanger side tomorrow, along with an oil change. how about 10,400