2004 cbr 600rr price drop even lower

Its a 2004 600rr the bike is very well maintained by me and really not ridden balls out, only some ocasional back roads…i change the oil quite often, and usually kept in my garage. The bike has some slight rash from a mishap with the previosu owner, the tires are “ok” the chain and sprockets have been replaced recently 1 down three up, power comander, after market exhaust, has new pads up front, will probably be doing the rears this week, new battery two weeks ago.

The reason im selling is i dont really ride that much anymore and i would like to pay off a student loan and get a new car…so for now im done with bikes for a bit.

the title is clean and floating somewhere around my house, if i cant find it tonight ill go get a new one in the morning at the dmv:banghead:

the miles are somewhere around 27000, i would estmate that to be a bit high just cause of the sprocket mod

asking price:4800/ best offer

what a stupid-looking bike

lolz

GLWS!

hahaha super ghey:skunk:

That’s a lot of miles for that asking price though… just sayin’

let me just say im very flexible on the price

glws.

Good dude, good bike.

Now if only mine would sell… :fu:

thanks dude…so what you coming to buffalo for

i will also include a jacket/helmet if idont get killed on the price

A good friend of mine is moving away for grad school and we are sending him away in style. I’ll be dt Saturday night. If you’re out, call me.

GL with the sale buddy.

bump…get this thing out of my garage before i decide to keep it

nyspeed discount…4250

i would buy this if it didnt have so many miles

trade for a 95 trans am m6?

miles really dont mean much on these things…i have seen bikes on 600rr.net with double the miles…

Yeah I agree, as long as the maintenance was done it will last forever. These bikes are bulletproof. some bikes on kawiforums with 100,000+

i can assure you that it has been taken care of

sorry man no trades

where are you located? pm me i want to come check it out.

will include helmet and jacket for cheap price

i will give a finders fee to anyone who helps me dump this

wish i was in position to nab this, but probably shooting for next summer for a newish sportbike…