2004 Evilution Dirty steve

I dont know if there are any mtb enthusiast on this site but work a try. With the car and work and school there is no time left for my past love so its time for it to go.

I built this bike after destroying my old one jumping stair cases and dj’ing and spending alot of cash to keep fixing it so I pieced this togeather.
Frame: 2004 Evilution Dirty Steve
Fork: 2004 Marzocchi Dirt jumper 1
Cranks: Shimianno Saint w/ gold tooth bash gaurd
Wheels: Sun rims mag 30’s laced to shimiano and formula hubs
Breaks: Grimeca 4 pot hydrolic breaks with 8 inch rotors running on dot 4 fluid
Tires: Maxxiss hook worms
Stem + bar: race face diablous stem with Dirty brand bars
Tranny set up: Sram x9 derailer with x9 shifter

Like I said if you ever wanted to get into the sport of free ride mtb’ing or dirt jumping or street riding this is a perfect bike to learn on as it can take a beating cause thats what it was built for. I never ride it and its a waste just sitting so yeah.

My asking price : 1200OBO ( all togeather in parts the bike would retail for 2,000 + )
The bike just went through a full lube at cycle path (Local Bike shop) and the front fork was just rebuilt at bike zone on lake shore

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h236/evilutionrider/IMGP6333.jpg

thanks, im actually really flexible on the price so you never know. I just dont have the time and with the skyline on the way its time to clear it out. I really wanted to stay in but all my biking friends have turned into ass holes cause they think there better then everyone or strung out on this that and the other thing to bike.

ohhhhh man… i always wanted to build up a hardtail like this… exactly how flexible are you??? pm me a price?

also, u might want to try pinkbike.com if ur not already listing on there.

I have but they have become over inflated and everything is iether rediculously expensive or cheap and broken pm me an offer you never know
Steve

Thanks but im looking for a buyer by the end of august. Im not looking to get back into riding until I am much older as the skyline is my main focus of my attention right now.
steve

SOLD, hope you like the bike hanzz, nice to meet you
Steve

ALL YOUR BIKE ARE BELONG TO ME

it was nice to meet you too steve, hope you enjoy the skyline, i know im gunna enjoy this.

I hope you do terry. Post some pics up let me see her with her happy new owner :stuck_out_tongue: I hope the memories I have had with this bike will live forever and the new memories will be just as good with you.

P.S THE BIKE IS METRIC DONT FOREGET!

lol i never knew so many people biked lol. Next year once life is settled im gonna build up a DH rig and show you guys what a real bike looks like :stuck_out_tongue:
steve

lol pete, you wont school shit! I own on a hardtail. this bike is a lot better then i initially realized too. i just saw a sick bike for cheap and bought it, i didnt really pay attention to what’s on it. the brakes are sick, the tires are sick, there’s a lot of nice parts. all i need is a chain guide, let some air out of the tires, a little oil, and it will be my dream setup.

bring it on bitch