FS: BMX/Trail bike

its a haro revo frame (its like a candy red kinda color)
alex triple wall rims
poverty 3pc crank
redneck stem
haro bars
poverty seat (super comfy)
poverty flag pole-seat pole/shaft
super duty chain
chain tensioners
dk sprocket 44t i believe
i took off the gyro and put in a straight cable (bearings are all new), but you can still spin bars around 2times before it locks up
DK Handlebar grips…idk what they are called but they are super comfy
donuts!

i originally paid 250$ for the bike and over like 800$ in parts- you can find them all on dans comp

im looking to get 250$ for it
there are scratches on the frame, and paint is worn off wear the brake cable is zip tied

definitely gonna need pics for this sale to happen

btw, most of the marks you see is just dirt/mud
bump for posted pics!

IMO you should CLEAN the thing so people can get an accurate pic and see just how much scratches are on it.

everything to the left of the dans comp sticker are scratches, everything below the seat post and above the crank and bottom tube of frame is dirt.

if someone is really interested then ill wash it… its a trail bike, trails usually have dirt on them

bump

You should probably hang onto it for a few more years when you can sell it for a profit. Stick it in the attic and forget about it until you stumble across it when you move out. My friend just sold his old Redline RL-20II for $375, and it was just the frame and forks. And it was beat to shit.

bump

bump

bump i guess if anyone rides bikes still lol

try shooting for like 180 and you might sell it. the whole style of bmx now is like light light light and skinny every thing and super low seats. Good luck with the sale

yeah the price is b/o, i dont really need to sell it, just looking for some extra money for my build

same here with my bmx bike

bump 150

Throw it on craigslist eric, I sold my haro x3 on there. Mine was a $250 bike and had at least $1000 in parts on it, i think i got like 170 for it. Your gonna take a huge loss but it should sell there.

i completely forgot about craigslist lol thanks

Nice bike,

this isn’t gates rochester, little shredder deboo with the SBC 70s vega is it?

na i happen to have no idea who you are talking about lol

I remember before the cars when I dropped $1500 into my bike and got squat out of it, what a waste. The good 'ol days