2004 Honda CBR1000RR

I’m interested. I’ll call later, in the meantime, can you send details and pics to:

ronniefung@gmail.com

The motor has been rebuilt and was built by a very experienced and good builder. “Built by Bark.” The bike was maintained by Ryan Gill and Craig Atkinson, both long time factory mechanics for superbike teams. Head has been done, knife edged crank. Mild build but makes really really good jam. It’s extremley reliable and has never needed anything beyond regular oil changes and regular tuneups. The motor has probably less than a 1000km on the build and is running perfectly and strong strong strong.

I’ve converted it back to street trim and am selling it for a low price. The bike is ready for street and track duties. It’s a turn key bike. The bike has been down before but it has been all cosmetic. It rides straight and true 100 percent. The seat bracket is a little off but it does not affect the bike in anyway.

Modifications that I’ve left on:

-520 Chain and Sprocket for better accelaration
-Stainless Steel braided Brake Lines in Black
-Floating Rotors
-MRA Double Bubble Windscreen

The bike has fresh painted STOCK OEM Honda bodywork in black. It was painted at http://rockstarinc.ca/ They are very very good at what they do.

Please keep in mind that this is an ex racebike and has seen use. So it’s not immaculate, bodywork is mint. Bike is safety wired, It’s been at about 5 track days and about 4 races. TOTAL. Motor is very very strong.

I have a full set of Race Bodywork and spare rims, levers, clip ons, brakcets, etc…

If you are looking for a bike to do double duty, ie, track on weekends and street as well, this is it. Turn key and ready to go. What you see is what you get!!!

Need to sell this ASAP. i am negotiable. Bring cash and a truck and lets make a quick deal!

Bike is being sold As is, but can be sold certified upon making a deal.

Bike is located in Whitby but can also be viewed in Rosedale, Downtown Toronto.

More Pics Here:

Ronnie

My red car just got smoked a few days ago(not at fault) so come Tuesday i may have an serious offer for you.

Damn dude…wtf happened? :frowning:

I’m sorry to hear that man. I hope you’re okay and i hope your insurance covers you properly. Youv’e put a lot of work into that car man.

Good luck!

Hey man, if you’re interested, get a hold of me quick. My details are all posted. Send pics and info please!

Damn Ronnie, how come you have so much cool shit? Sorry for the useless post lol.

You have no idea how broke i am…hahahhaahhah.

still available Ronnie?

no he sold it about 2 weeks ago

yeah i found that out from him, you didn’t happen to buy did you?

nope but i kinda wish i did, i miss my R1

yeah i want a bike next summer, missed this deal while i had the chance

CBR1000RR ain’t for new comers that’s for sure…dirty bike and according to this congrats on selling it.

DAMN ronnie nice bike !! new commers with a brain can handle a 1000 my first bike was a ZX750 ninja :slight_smile:

Sure they can handle it without dying but the learning curve is retarded. Every moron I’ve sen start with a litre bike can’t corner worth shit.

A ZX7 is a far cry from a modern 1000RR.

Even 600’s are RETARDED to start on. Sure, you may not die, but you sure as shit learn less than anyone who starts ona smaller bike.

I’ve rode bikes before :stuck_out_tongue: but thanks for looking out i guess