2004 Honda CBR1000RR

This was my Racebike. Clean Ontario Title

-It`s been converted back to street trim.

-Stock bodywork painted black and red.

-Under 3,000km on motor. Motor is stock, just freshened with a mild port job and knifed crank. Revs like a crackhead. Insanely quick to rev up.

-Been down a couple of times, never demod though. Straight frame, some scratches but it`s pretty clean. Bodywork is mint and freshly painted.

-Bike is all stock with the exception of an Ohlins damper and revalved rear shock.

-Bike pulls hard, its not mint, but its clean and quick as hell. Motor is STRONG on this thing. Not for beginners.

Only pic I have of it. Bodywork is street setup now.

Asking $5000 for a quick sale.

Thanks!

Also available seperately.

-Attack Billet Triples, upper and lower $500.00
-Ohlins Rear Shock, built for 150lb rider $800.00
-Spare Wheels, 2 Sets with Pirelli Slicks $500.00 a set
-Spares Bin, pretty deep, rotors, levers, 2 sets of rear sets, etc… - $ BO

nice bike. GLWS. Is this the same ronnie that was on gtamotorcycles with the skull and crossbones bike?

Yup! Thats me dude. One in the same.

My GSXR1000 Street bike, rightÉ

Will also trade for turbo car toys! Ie, Complete cars, MOTORS, wheels, turbos, fuel, plus, etc…

fuck i wish i had 5g’s, need a streetbike cuz my pimped stunter f4i is to much heat now…

Okay, I’m putting all the street bodywork back on tomorrow.

It’s been freshly painted all black. It’s gonna look and run mint.

I’m selling with a deep spares bin, another set of racebodywork (Durham OPP colours and stickers), two spare rims with fresh slicks, and spare stays, brackets, etc…

Bike runs hard.

I’ll have fresh pics tomorrow.

$5000.00 firm.

who are you on there?

Can someone move this to “Other Items” please?

Will also trade for coolshit. Partial or fully. Just do’nt expect me to add cash.

Would love a set of nice wheels…or two…or three.

I would love a running driveable AE86 or a if at all humanly possible a 510. Will also consider a FC of any sort…mainly need interior items, but will take a whoel car…especially a TII.

I will also accept an SR20DET or a RB20 or a RB25DET as a partial trade.

Ronnie’s having a convo with himself?

P.S. wow cheap ohlins, what did you pay? ;o
I remember one chinese guy spending roughly 10,000 on ohlins TTX36 shocks for front cowel and rear sets? :open_mouth:

Ohlins doesn’t make front cowls or rear sets. Rear sets are footpegs adn front cowls are plastic…

And if he paid anywhere near 10K for one shock, he is either talking shit or someone ripped him off larger than life.

Okay, I’ve just spent all day getting this ready for the road.

I’ve put all the stock items back on except for the front floating rotors and stainless braided lines. I’m also leaving the gearing on. 520 chain and sprockets, geared for Shannonville FULL or LONG track. DID ERV dual gold chain.

I’m just waiting on a windshield which will be mounted on Monday.

Zipties are temporary and all bodywork will be mounted solid.

I’m going to be listing the bike at 6500 on Kijiji and everywhere else, I underpriced it here as I don’t expect anyone to jump on this here and the bodywork costed way more than anticipated and looks the tits.

It was painted at http://rockstarinc.ca/ pure Baller shit that goes on there.

Better pics will be posted early next week with it all washed and completed ready to go to it’s new home. These are quick snaps to give you an idea of how fucking BADASS a CBR1000RR in all black is.

Please keep in mind that this is an ex racebike and has seen use. So it’s not immaculate, bodywork is mint. Bike is FULLY wired, more than necessary to pass tech. It’s AMA, and R.A.C.E. legal to race in the superbike class. It’s been at about 5 track days and about 4 races. TOTAL. Motor is very very strong.

Also, forgot to add, I made an error in mileage on motor. It’s got less than 1000km on the build.

omg ronnie the bike looks sick, too bad it isn’t a 600cc.

yeah man, if i could afford the insurance, i’d give you the 240 for it, too bad my m-2 expired a few years ago too…

lol check out that lil fiddi in the back :smiley: lol lol

damn ronnie you and i got lots of same toys now lol lol lol

btw… sup corpes~

are you interested in a dirtbike for it?

$5250

Ronnie you what to trade? s13 T67 turbo/NOS, built KA. call me 416-9193024 stephen