2005 Honda CBR600RR *UPDATE*

Update on Page 2

sweet deal for the right person. :tup:

kcuvvvvvvv

im interested pm me man with some numbers

What kinda monies you looking for?

This would make an awesome track bike. Let me know if you part it out tho. I may want the front suspension.

PM sent

idk if ian told, but i’ll send a PM too

I wouldn’t know where to start by parting it out, but if selling it as a whole falls through I’d definitely work something out :tup:

PM me what your looking to get for it. please

PM’ed :slight_smile:

just post it here or send me a PM on the price.

PM as well. no frame damage or anything?

I’m just going to post it on here instead of going through PM’s lol

If insurance does not pull through, I’m looking for 2-3k, though ideally I would like $4,000 I’m not sure if it would fetch that, but also if insurance does not go through, the bike remains clean, no salvage title and as long as the repairs are made, it’s as if the bike was never scratched. So in that case, I may be looking to get more. I’m going to price out the parts for the bike tonight, and see what I can come up with, so bear with me people lol. Also, no frame damage dreid. Just so you know lol

not bad. glws

Ian’s super interested…

its a nice bike… shame what happened, hope the best for you.

BUT FRAME SLIDERS… (they save plastics :slight_smile: )
you should think about them for your next bike…

Ok. i wasnt going to post this but i will now since I want to buy a new car not another bike.

This bike should pull 4k all day if the title remains clean. its a 2005 600rr… put it on wera, put it on ebay, etc etc. a clean frame is worth 1k, a solid motor is worth 1300-1500, clipons, upper, lights, stays, rearsets, etc etc… another 1k easily. seriously. DO NOT SELL THIS CLEAN TITLE FOR 2500. its worth much more than that.

EDIT: buying oem parts, you can get the swing arm sub assembly for 525. BRAND NEW. and then the bike would be perfect structurally.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=173630&highlight=600rr

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=179939

totally interested

omg http://www.sportriders.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11161 how perfect… hes parting out a 600rr, locally

haha Will thanks, i’ve actually been looking around on 600rr.net for parts, that would be perfect too.

I got an update too, i spoke with my uncle (he’s my attorney) and the guy’s insurance wants to schedule another interview with me, so this could all possibly go through insurance, which means i wouldn’t be able to sell the bike, unless i bought it back from insurance, but at the same time (best case scenario) i could actually get my money back +some and buy another bike. I’ll let everyone know details as they come to me.

Sorry if I’m not keeping up with PM’s too, i apologize, I’ve been busy as hell with work/family issues the past few days, if you guys are asking about prices, just as Will said, 4k with a clean title, but if it gets totaled, 2-3k or i may just part it out.

UPDATE BUMP!

I spoke with the insurance representative from the other driver’s insurance, so hopefully I will know what exactly is going on regarding the bike within a few days.