2005 Honda CBR600RR *UPDATE*

Good stuff. I wish I had some extra cash, this thing would be fun.

just make sure you keep your bike so we can go riding lol

Oh trust me, it will be around. So long as I don’t get cut off by a gold blur…

haha, yeah trust me, it hurts.

lol, i was going to say the same exact thing.

GL

orrrrrrrrrr sell it to myself or shrives for 1k. cash monies.

deal. i want single dollar bills tho, that way i can keep it all together with a rubber band. bballllleeerrr!

I’ll make sure it stays around :wink:

Shriver is such a bike hustla.

You’re white, you can’t have the INTERNATIONAL BANK OF MY POCKET.
/lameracistjoke :stuck_out_tongue:

if you don’t buy this I’m going to smash your balls with a rubber mallet.

Its dependant on the sale of my car, so if he wants to move it out quick Im SOL

You got banked monies. Sell the car for nothinnnn and welcome home your new bike. Please!

I’m going to learn on Jkuz28’s r1 tomorrow :smiley:

I really hope this bike goes to someone I know well. I’d love to learn to work on one :slight_smile:

still depends on the sale of the car, not gonna happen for atleast a month

steve your going to learn on an R1??? be careful seriously.

Only opportunity I have to learn. Like he said, It’s only as fast as you make it go :shrug:

it’s all about throttle control. its a big bike tho, be careful with it lol

aside from that, I spoke to the insurance rep about my accident, they are coming over monday to inspect the bike and determine what is going to happen regarding totaling it (if they are), repairing it, or settling with me.

in for updates.

i want this so bad let me know!

if they decide to total it let me know what you want to buy the bike back

Ok guys, here’s a big update!

Talked to his insurance today, they’ve determined the accident 100% his fault, and in doing so they have offered to buy the bike from me as a total loss. This is good news and bad news. Good news is that the lump sum they offered will cover the value of the bike, my jacket, my helmet and a few extra dollars to boot. The bad news is that the bike will have a salvage title.

They are going to call me this afternoon to let me know how much the bike would be worth with a salvage title. If I determine that it’s better to sell the bike as salvaged and take the adjusted amount from then I will sell the bike, but if it’s better for me to take the lump sum, then I will not be selling the bike. I’ll be updating this again today as the information comes to me.

But regardless of what happens, it looks like I’m back in the bike scene :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

congrats… whats next?