2007 CBR600RR MINT!

Ok heres the deal, Its a 2007 CBR600rr With only 3500 miles!

I’ve put a good amount of money into it, Switched the fairings from the 07 style to the 08 style with all OEM Fairings not the cheapones. Yoshi Rs-5 Slip-on, Integrated Brake light with L.e.d. Fender eliminator. Puig Double bubble windscreen, Puig Rear wheel fender( i know the correct name for the part but its not coming to me right now, so on we go). If you’ve looked at another CBR in this style you can tell all the ugly silver frame and parts are now painted flat black it looks alot better. Oh and Got rid of the stalk like turn signals and put flushmounts in it…

There is no lien on the title I own the bike outright. No wheelies, Never Down. Runs perfect!

$6,500 or best offer.

bike must be fast , failvis ran into a old lady wit the same bike lolol . he also lost his lawsuit so who knows

Huh?

long story of a total waste . kid could fuck up a wet dream lol

LOL gotcha… Anyway Buy my bike lol I want a Magnacharger for the G8

buy my car so i can buy your bike

sorry, gotta post this

lolol

Thats fucking hillarious, did you make it say those prices? or is that what it said in the first place?

seems like they’re for sale right around 7,000 on craigslist

nah, its advice jew, i took your prices and it makes the picture.

gotcha

very nice bike i like the look of it buttt

two on wantadd for under $6k

one of them is an 09 with abs

bought my black 07 600rr last summer for $6000 with 1200 miles

its end of the season

you can buy a 1000 for that price

i know because i sold my 08 1000rr for 7k with 2500 miles three months ago

Then I keep it Idc… I just looked on craigslist Saw two )7’s One 7200 one 6700 and 09 for 8700… and i see the 09 for 5800 but again knowing craigslist it might not even be a real post. I have less miles then both of the 07’s and prolly close to the 09. Like i said I’m not hurting for money in any way shape or form and could care less if the bike sits in the garage.

By the way I dont think alot of people like the ABS Cbr…

not trying to be a dick but y yoshi on a Honda? i never understood y guys did that, thats like buschur racing on my integra, or toda/spoon/mugen on an evo…and so on, you get the point. but its your bike so its what you like, just was curious thats all

the funny thing is i have an Erion racing pipe on my 600rr and i have had a hand full of pple look at it and say “erion racing whats that”, or “erion racing iv never heard of that brand”…face palm

cool story bra

glad i gave ya a good read bra

Terrible analogy…and nobody knows anything about Erion “racing” pipes because when was the last time they won a championship in AMA or WSBK?

Yoshi makes pipes for all Japanese bikes not just Suzuki even though that is what they are most commonly seen on. Now if you said why would someone put a Yoshi pipe on a Duc then you would have a valid statement.

yoshi makes the stock pipes for a lot of bikes anywways . i have always been a fan of hindle , d and d ,and so on . yoshi pipes just dont do it for me