**2008 Honda CBR1000RR**

Thinking about making a move on a different car and first may consolidate my vehicles. I do not need to sell this so no need to lowball. I bought it with 0.8 miles on it an followed a progressive break in with oil changes at 500, 1000, and 1500. I’m nuts. Never wheelied, never down, probably never seen redline. Clean title. I also purchsed the extended Honda warranty so this thing is fully warrantied until 2015.

• 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
  • Miles: 3551.4
  • Puig Windscreen
  • Bikelitez Undertail/Fender eliminator
  • Shogun 6pc. Frame Slider Kit
  • Pilot Power 2CT’s
  • Honda GN4 used every oil change
  • Chain cleaned and lubed regularly
    KBB lists the value at $7,800, NADA at $9,025.

I’ll start with KBB + a bit extra for the extended warranty. $8,100 OBO

These photos are from last early season; without the 2CT’s or frame sliders. It was still cold and I hated thoses tires so don’t mind the chicken strips. More pictures upon request.

sexy bike, might run it by the wifey…

michelin 2CT’s for the win (dual compound-harder in the midddle/softer on the sides).

GLWS!

i know what kbb and nada says, but they were selling them for 6500 new with warranty due to the piston ring problem and having way too many

Can you get them for 6500 new with warranty right now? Go ahead.

Love orange bikes…

Great Price and a sexy bike glws Well worth it

This is a good price. These bikes with way higher mileage and no warranty bring in that much all the time.

Id be interested, but I told myself before that I’d never buy another orange bike.

So glwts

my monitor here at work must be off-key… bike looks yellow!!!

lol

joke went right over your head

GLWS Mr. Geoff sir, you don’t see too many of these around in orange :tup:

Paulo should buy this so it can sit right next to his garage queen Ketchup twin!!!

Hey, you should take the boat out tonight…

Gorgeous!

The bike, I mean.

Nice bike and stupid low miles, GLWS.

Thanks, guys. Also notice that this is “OBO”.

Feel free to FWD on to anyone interested. Already got a pretty tempting offer from craigslist. :tup:

A few more offers; not QUITE there yet… Anybody on hurr?

…if only it was yellow.

GLWS. Great seller. I might pretend I am interested in the bike just for an excuse to go see him.

I’m running low on quarters… How do you feel about dimes?

I would now accept 31,600 quarters or 79,000 dimes.