02 gsxr1000 make offers

just bought this bike and did a crap load to it, but now that honda is practically giving away their new cbr1000s i wanna hop on it!

bbv is 5900

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/1389428485.html

there’s the add

if i dont sell it i dont really care but its worth a shot

plenty of nice mods

never downed

0-170 is 18 seconds
140whp dynoed

+2 rear

etc
etc

glwts

Can’t blame you for trying to make the switch, that is a great bike for the price. I’m not crazy about the styling of a gixxer, and the CBR’s blow it away in comparison. But I have to say yours has to be one of the best looking I have seen. GLWS!

thanks! it has a complete tune up and a lot of nice mods

but those new cbrs for 7 grand? thats fucking cheap!

can u imagine being the guy who paid 12k OTD last year for it? I cant believe Jespo sold his with a salvage title and damage for what he did…

:tup: to him for getting more than it was worth

Haha, my buddy bought an '09 CBR600 from Ray Laks at the beginning of this year. He’s regretting it big time now.

^i’m sure he’s not the only one…

its really making resale values TANK… especially when they offer warrantees for 5 years +

I cant seem to find a price.Source?

Ray Laks is blowing out 08’s real cheap. Willybeen posted a place in Tennessee I think that was selling them for 7k in another thread, but I can’t find it.

southernhonda.com

thats where im gettin mine from^^ one way jetblue ticket ridin her home

if i sell this bike =) which is much nicer than a new cbr =D

^^^ haha make sure you bring heating pads and asprine lol. have you ever rode on a sport bike for a long time?

yea, ef that… i would hate doing 1200 miles on a sportbike, especially if it was ALLLLL highway… I’d get soo many tickets and my back would hurt, ugh… im going to lay down… just from thinkin about it.

Mike i know Heblers had a couple left over zx10s.I think they were asking 8,500

that be a tough call for me, i think id rather have the honda for 7 than a zx-10 for 8500…

And im a huge 10r humper… now if they revamp it like they were supposed to…then i dont doubt the new 10r will be the sweetest bike out… (for one year) lol

8500 aint bad, i think the ass of the zx10 throws me off, but i am FUCKING IN LOVE WITH THE HEADLIGHTS, especially the 636s, if i could just have that front end on my bike i would have no reason to sell it

Free bump.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-GSXR-1000-TURBO-EXTENDED-SWINGARM-TONS-OF-MODS_W0QQitemZ160365638484QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item2556897354&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Sell yours and buy this one^^

lol i saw that, thats actually pretty cheap

bump for october, this bike is scarAry fast!