FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (Yellow and Black) *MORE PICS*

Yellow and black
Micron High mount (mid pipe back)
PCIII USB
Powder coated rearsets, pegs, heal plate
Carbon Fiber tank pad, tank cover, heal guards, tank guards, frame and Swingarm sliders
Zero Gravity Windscreen
Just past 6000 miles (7/25/07) , but I ride this daily so that might change a bit
Clutch mod has been done to the bike and NOW the clutch is properly adjusted
Newish tires
-1 Rear sprocket (for top end action)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/micsc240.jpg

First Gear goes over 100 mph

This bike will do almost (if not 190 mph)… i dont recommend it for a noob, but hey… I want to get rid of it, so if you feel you can handle it… step on up and see if you can defy the odds.

Price $7600

EDITED BY REQUEST FOR WAY MORE PICS:

they just aint good for sTuNtIn yO. f4i stunt bike + car? what you looking for?

already? :frowning:

nice bike, good price. GL with sale.

damn thats hot glws!

uh, why? :cry:

wow u got this like a month ago

dude wtf? your going to get another 636 aren’t you?

Hott Bike, saw it in Person…

I wish I wasn’t getting married…

Fiancee already is yelling and I just showed her the post…

Im not sure what i want next… i loved my 636… I love the power of the 1000… there was an 06 zx-10r with same mileage and 4 year warranty that is very appealing to me… we will see what happens… I had more fun riding a bike that I didnt care so much about. not to mention i was running track days on my 636 and having a blast. If i dont sell it, no biggie, it IS nice having a pretty bike, but rick was right. I need a 636 with a crash cage and hand brake and i need to do wheelies /story

its bad when i type that all out and then look at the pic and say to myself maybe i dont want to sell it… im going to take it to NYIRP and see if i REALLY wanna sell it or not lol

well since you want another 636 i think it is only fair that we straight up trade, no trade backs!

Hot hot hot! I hope i didnt inspire you with my two threads lol…

GLWS

highly rec for beginners.

:rx3: :thankyou:

I’d buy it if I could afford it, but I can’t. Good luck.

i keep rethinking the decision to sell it lol… i hate downtime away from a new bike… and i hate back tracking to an OLDER bike… ughhh!

05-06 636 isn’t older than 05 :wink:

I’d have to find a cherry 636 or a super cheap one in order to warrant going from a bike i had SETUP perfectly for me… damper… pipe… flushmounts… pciii… suspension was PERFECT for me too…

maybe if there was a CHERRY 636 in black id jump on it… but im a big fan of the torque that my gsxr has… i might pick up an f4i… :who knows:

x2. :tup: :tup:

great starter bike

OT: I just saw a beautiful white/blue gixxer out next to the Ketter lot. Almost tripped staring at it.

yeah whats up with the fast sellage?