WTB. Sport bike.

Ok so my whole “must grow up” trend lasted a bit less than a year so im on the lookout for another bike.

Looking for a a 600, was considering moving up to a litre bike but in all honesty i will get myself in too much trouble.

Anyway id like to fiind a GSXR ,SRAD mid to late 90’s, a Ninja or something from the Yamaha stables. Not a big honda fan but will consider. So whats out there? Not looking to spend an obscene amount 3-4 K would be prefferable. Hell I would even consider picking up my old bike from its new owner.

Having a bike doesn’t mean you’re not growing up lol.

No one ever said riding on two wheels was immature! Even sportbike riders!

Wait a few months and see what spring brings in, dealerships are gonna get flooded with trade ins.

Agreed. That was my reasoning for seling mine at the time. Dont ask I have no clue what i was thinking lol.

Nope.Im still loving it. Dont plan on selling for a couple years.:slight_smile:

Enjoy it man. It seems slow and heavy untill you get the hang of it. After that you are hanging with R6’s.

Probably dont need my help but if you need any mod Ideas or suggestions or history on the bike dont be shy with the PM button. Oh ya. I also still have the stock filter for it. The K&N is still in it. But for some reason some of the aftermarket pipes make it a bitch to rejet the carbs without the stock filter. IDK why though.

for that price look for an f4i or 636… good luck.

636 nice… check out craigslist… might be something on there

636s sucks. Go get yourself a ducati

Was considering a 749 for a minute there but id like to have something i can ride the piss out of and not wory about maintaining it fanaticaly jus tto keep it going.

not to mention pricy, not as fast, not as reliable, and dealerships are never CLOSE by.

636, 600rr, f4i (if you want to wheelie) r6’s are going to be carbed most likely for that price range. I hate gsxrs personally, but you could find an 03 or older for that price most likely.

good luck.

yeah 636 all the way.

Get an R6. nothing can touch em’

^bet. lol

LOL

…i love my r6… but even i lol’d at this. :roflpicard:

edit…
i mean, i REALLY love my r6… but i’d say look at an f4i as suggested for the price range…

i was joking about my 636 comment, btw…

Might be willing to let my 01 zx6r go for the right price.

i would sell my 2003 CBR600rr with 10k on it for 5k firm.

I have some accessories and spare parts I would let go with it for a small price as well.

WHY!!! noooooooo…

O RLY?