mtg is ??? (sport bike*** f4i, zx6r,r6,cbr)

Hey guys looking to buy a sports bike never had one before would be a first time rider. I don’t really want to spend over $3500. got the cash in hand if anyone is interested. Please no junk or anything that was layed down or dropped. i would like something in the year range of a 99 and up. thanks 4 reading.

For 3000 you’re not gonna find a perfect looking bike but it will prolly be road worthy.

Yeah you need to raise your price or lower your condition.It would be hard to find one

Also, zx6rr’s are rare bikes, you won’t find one for that price.

For 3000 you should look into older katanas, r6, gs500 or older zx6rs

like he said ^^, $3k isnt gonna get you a whole lot. and bikes are only going to get more expensive between now and the beginning of the season.

In that price range, i would worry less about aesthetics and year, and more about something that has been properly maintained.

from the sounds of it, in order to get what you’re looking for, i would save another grand.

Now, you MAY be able to find someone in a tough spot willing to let go of something cheap, but real good deals are hard to come by. Keep your eye on craigslist.

Not to mention that if you get something less than perfect, at least you won’t have to worry as much if you drop it practicing and what not. You may be able to find some older F4i’s for around $3k. Other than that though, there are still some solid late 90’s bikes that you can easily get in your price range.

edit- Actually my friend might still have his 01 Ninja for sale. Last time I checked he wanted $3700, but he may be more flexible now. PM me if you’re interested.

3k you can have half of my bike

hey found a 2003 zx6rr 4 sale 3000 grand its perfect. and its got 19000 miles.

that sounds like a good deal… gl.

Good deal considering they only made an RR model in 2004 lol

Edit: The RR you’re looking at isn’t the same one I was talking about, 2004 had black frame, slipper clutch, green chain, ect.

Post up a link to that 03 one though

The ZX6RR’s production lasted from 2003 through 2006, The time period that the 636cc ZX6R was produced.

The 03-06 ZX6R, being 636cc’s were illegal in 600cc race classes, and therefore Kawasaki built a 599cc production bike to remain race legal during the time period.

IIRC, the 6RR had a slightly different (stiffer) suspension setup, a lap timer button on the left clip-on (w/ corresponding read out on the cluster), and a back-torque-limiting clutch.

04 RR’s are the hard to find ones, see my edit.

I mentioned it because 03-04 body style RRs are much sought after, they were limited production 599cc models with upgraded goodies.

dot.

PM’ed

Just found out my buddy has this for sale. Bike and owner are in Rochester, but he is from Niagra. Lmk if you wanna talk to him about it and I’ll pass the info.

It’s a Red and Black F4I, 2001, 14xxx miles. Very clean, never raced or stunted. Mostly stock. He is asking $3200 firm. Pretty good deal IMO

interested very

Not to be a dick but get something that you can learn on without killing yourself. A mid 90’s 600 is probably your best bet. Honestly most kids out there on newer 600’s 750’s and liter bikes will never actually hit anywhere close to the bikes potential on the street or even on the track for that matter. Having been a first time rider like 10 years ago I will tell you that you will drop your bike in the first month so something older will probably be less expensive to repair. Just my .02 cents man. Good luck with whatever you decide to buy.

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/sale/19542-fs-2006-gti-2007-r6.html

That R6 is $7500.

Im an idiot. didnt notice his budget.

oopsies. Not mine, just saw that it was posted today.