My Bike

Some people know me some dont. some like me some dont. but anyways. not to long ago i sold my silver 636 (cleanest smoothest bike i ever owned) to Motocross s/n here on ny speed. for a long time i wanted a 1000cc that felt and handled like a 600. so my dream came true and i found a 04 gsxr 600 in michigan for sale. the special thing about this bike is that it has a 06 gsxr 1000 motor in it with low miles. 2 of 4 engine mouts are cnc machined custom one of a kind for the motor swap. wire harness and speedo are from the 1000. old owner put 1000 stickers on the tail…i had to remove them cuz its a 600 body and people CANNOT tell its a 1000 from looking at it! all work was done by a pro bike builder aka mech. engineer. as soon as i seen it on line i drove my ass there and bought it. best decision of my life. its faster than my heavily modded 03 gsxr 1000 and as light as my 636. i have litterally smoked a busa the other day doing a roll race from 60-160. he had a full yosh system and custom power commander with map. i told him it was just a fast 600. haha. i laughed. keeping the tire down in third from pure acceleration is impossible. but im not very sneaky so i figured i would let the cat out the bag. BUT i wont say what the motor has done to it… its very fast and over the winter i have some more plans ( mabye marchesini rims, mabye big bore who knows). but here it is the love of my life literally. I SAID GOOD DAY!!
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/quicknlow_photos/o4gsxr6001000motor.jpg

:tup: you know my opinion on the subject.

nice bike!! <3

i know u love the bike…dont act like u dont…

I still havent ridden it yet. :tdown:…To the bike though :tup: We match.

good call on removing the 1000 stickers…good pickup jon

next time we go out u can i promise

x2

No offence, i’m not reading that.

lol…i didnt know it was that long… but hey no comment is better than a bad comment

pimp :tup:

hey man, glad we got to ride this season :tup: still loving the 636 every day haha

^ good im happy it went to a good home. i really took great care of it.

nice bike

this reminds me of my r6 with an r1 engine.

Just kidding. Love it.

love it :tup:

cool sleeper :tup:

i want to race some of you liter guys…
well i do but i dont

im down…my last drag with a fast car was a tie with big hands on my 03 1000 ( he shut down at 140 when we were next to eachother) but ur car is pretty sick.

For some reason, I had no clue that this was your username lol.

im aka SpeedKing on many other forums