2002 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 ***PRICE LOWERED***

I’m posting this for a friend. He’s selling his 2002 Suzuki GSX-R 1000. Price lowered to $4,500. He just wants to get rid of this since he just bought a house…

2002 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
7,300 Miles now (due to having to drive it cause someone plowed into his neon)
Clean and Fast
Very Well Maintained
Not sure what else is done to the bike…look at the pictures to see what you notice
$5,500 FIRM (no longer the price)

If you’re interested in the bike, please feel free to give him (Aaron) a call at 716-597-1360. He is NOT looking for any type of trades. Thanks!

$8k for an '02 gixxer? Are you kidding?

+1 I’d say maybe $4.5-5

ii wouldn;t even give you 8 grand for both car and bike

$12,899 msrp for a brand new gsxr1000… may wanna let your friend know that his is 7 years old.

but glws

That’s a load of cash for that bike

Glws but srsly consider having that price dropped

fuck i came in here thinking the bike would be in the 5k range

bike has undertail, flushmounts, micron half system (i think), various aesthetic mods including windscreen… if its mint and never been down should fetch 5k on a GREAT day…

he should review his pricing… fwiw… i sold my 05 for under 7k… over a year ago. It was more modded… and MINT.

Lowered Price

bump for a good seller an a clean bike

i dont know much about bikes but it does seem a bit high… that bike is so nice looking though glws

mods never increase a bikes price (harleys excluded)…as everyone knows who has ever sold one after they blew a ton of cash on aftermarket stuff for them

My buddy says that if you think the prices are to high, make an offer for what you think is fair…

Specs on the neon please. Color, auto/5speed, rust, damage, any problems, etc…

Well if he thinks 7 is anywhere near fair, he’s going to be getting pretty pissed off at incoming offers. lol

Tell him to research other similar bikes and adjust from there or it will never sell. I would find some but I don’t want to shit on this thread more than it already has been.

The bike looks clean, just needs to be realistic and it should sell decently quick.

glws, is it possible to post any pics of the neon is it a 5 speed?

Dont want to shit up your thread but I sold my 2005 GSXR 1000 with less miles for less than that. Plus had $4K in add ons including a full Yosh set up. You’re not always going to get what you think. Very clean, but I would expect $5500 to $6500 range IMO.

that neon is automatic

I talked to him and relayed the messages your guys were saying on here and he lowered the prices on both the car and bike. The prices are best offer… so if you’re around what he’s asking, feel free to see if he will take your offer.

EDIT: I added pictures of the neon for sale too…

lowered the price on the bike again … the neon may be sold

price lowered to $4.5k