2002 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 ***PRICE LOWERED***

Decent deal… very clean bike :tup:

Ughh GLWS!

pmd

edit: nvm ill call him lol

^ be careful. lol.

checking it out 2nite around 9 or 10, im pretty nervous! i have cash in hand but idk if i wanna test ride it yet, if i cant flat foot it, im not buying it, im 5’9 so we’ll see how that goes

liter bikes arent that much bigger than regular bikes…

you should be able to flat foot just as easy as your yzf… unless it was lowered…

im more worried about the 100 lbs less weight and the 70 more HP.

well it was very nimble and i was super excited to find out it weighed less, i could toss it around easier but i still have to respect it, i got rained out of a test drive, going there again sunday, it was in immaculate shape, sale pending to me =)

it was nimble, but you didnt ride it? lol… you tossed it around easier but you didnt ride it?

YZF 600R = 485 lbs wet, 88 hp, 45 ft/lbs… carbed, heavy, slow 11.7 in the 1/4… top speed ~150 mph

GSXR 1000 = 439 lbs wet, 145 hp, 78 ft/lbs + Fuel injected, plus modded… with a good rider this could be a 9 sec bike. … top speed. ~180 mph

BOTTOM LINE… beeee careful…

EDIT. gsxr is definitely an awesome wheelie bike back then…

no wheelies for me! im scurred, i like how 11.7 is slow =p haha

pickin it up 2nite =D took for a test drive, absolutely unbelieveable compared to my old bike, way more agile

:tup: to bigger better things.

SOLD shes in my garage! i just gotta get the lein release from him before i register and sign the title/reciept =)

you dont have to wait…

That bike is nice, have fun with that :tup:

i wanna just incase something shady were to happen, but hes a real straight up guy so i doubt anything would, but at the same time, i still dont know him, he also through in gear for my girl and a bike cover which was nice =)