2002 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 - 8900 miles - NYSpeed Price 3750$

SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

Here are pics:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/mikemar319/IMG_3241.jpg

im posting this on CL as well, BO but dont be a dick

if it doesnt sell i will ride it so i dont really care, i get tons of compliments on it, especially black guys (they seem to think just because it has a big motor its unstoppable, example: most minorities have a hard on for the busa)

BOB WEAVER OFFERED ME 3 GRAND, if i keep it all summer, in august, ill sell it to them

call me anytime day or night, 7167995907, AIM - yippykaiyaimofo3, or pm me here

decent deal :tup:

buy that 636 now !

thanks^^

i just may get out of riding for a year or two, dont get me wrong, in a perfect 2 wheeled world, it would never rain and i would never need a car and it would always be 90*, but i think ill wait to pick up another bike after i graduate

so far ive received a 2800$ offer, and a trade for a 93 b18 civic =p

SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

who bought it?

random black guy

really? nobody on here? whatd you get for it?

4gs

thing was posted on CL for less tha 24 hours, had 16 calls

good times :tup: i bet you could have got more than that… especially at this time in the season…

Yeah I got more than that for my '01 gsxr 600 with more miles. Same thing… random guy on CL less than 24 from original post. The nice thing about this year range is it’s still FI but affordable to more people. Congrats on the sale!

not to mention its a 1000 cc suzuki in buffalo ny ;)…

dont need to say much more than that, but my “brothers” love a good stretched out gixxxxer

HOLLAAA

Doo, you tripp’n.

def could of gotten more, but id rather take a 500$ loss than keep lookin at the thing in my garage, im throwin the money in the bank today and watchin the benjamins pile up all summer SONNNNNNNNNNNN, then maybe ill find something later in the year

i had to count the money at a gas station, he paid in 5s, 10s and 20s, god what a fucking pain

Good thing he didn’t pay in singles. =P

^drug money?

Singles would have sucked. Having friends in the strip club industry it’s kind of annoying when they pay for shit in singles with coke and thong sauce on em. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on the sale. :slight_smile: