FS my 2008 gsxr 1000- many mods

for sale is my 2008 gsxr 1000, myrtle west 240 kit, rc wheels, wave rotors, nitrous, and tons more, serious buyers only please. 20k invested sell for 10,000 or b/o

Damn I want this bike…

GLWS man, the thing is fuckin perfect, exactly how I want to do my bike when I get it!

What times ya get with it??

^ buy it!!! ill work a deal w/ yah, might even beable to do something w/ your quad. and 9.9 @ 145mph

Hmm… What ya thinkin price wise with the quad on trade?

I like the color alot. Good luck man

idk? im sure we could figure something out…

Alright, lemme crunch some #'s and whatnot.

Oh was the 9.9 on or off spray? Whats done to it motor wise? Just exhaust/Powercommander?

ill trade you a jet ski :slight_smile: love this thing

box stock w/ 30 shot and hot bodies slips ons. The nitrous is just a dry shot and more for a conversation piece that anything else, dont get me wrong, it deffinatly works but could be made to be wayyy more efficient. 9.9 on gas 10.2 off, the bike has more in it fore sure its just that that 240 kit/ wheels are HEAVY and alot more rolling mass.

sorry, no jet skis, gf has 20 of em!

Oh no shit! I gotta look into what they can handle spray-wise stock then :evilking. Ive been wanting to build up a nasty roll bike for awhile now…

you could easily hit it w/ a 75-100 wet shot, stock motor, the turbo bikes are stock motors making 250rw!

:excited Wow…

ttt

I’m still open to trades if you are…

nice looking bike glws

ttt still 4 sale

bump for an awesome bike GLWS!

I just got back from Seymours, Tommy is a good buddy of mine and told me to bring my bike down so he could try to sell it for me. if anyone want to look at it, feel free to stop in and take a look, its worth the 15mins!!!

so tempting…