FS my 2008 gsxr 1000- many mods

its only a low monthly payment…sign and ride!!!

pff gotta pay cash for my toys since i dont keep them long enough to make one payment ha. Loans = evil! Ill let ya know once a couple of my bikes sell

more reason to use the banks money, rather than your own!

selling a bike right now REALLY SUCKS

!! too bad its not april

yah i hear yah, but im not overly concerned, to duplicate this bike paying retail for everything would be all of 20k, thats why im asking 10k going into winter, if it was spring id be asking more for sure. if it doesnt sell im gonna put it back to stockish and trade it in on a new sled for winter and sell the wheels, swingarm, brakes etc.

bump

Wow, SICK bike.

thanks man^

bump for trading it in for a sled

wait, that made no sense

shits dirty. adam you better do it

anyone remotely interested should take the short ride to Seymours just to look at it!!!

trade it in ? or just showin there

showing it there.

Trade for my motard and then trade that in on a sled… :lol

maybe trade for money and bike^

pm me a monetary figure and we’ll see.

Judging by your avatar it seems like you would have a blast with that motard. :lol

i love motards, fun as shit, but tons of trouble!!! i ride them like a dirtbike on the street and people seem to frown upon that, especially cops!

I have no idea on a number, im not really sure what your bike is worth?

I’m not really sure either. :lol

That’s my problem! I can’t seem to just cruise on it. Every time I go somewhere it’s always an adventure, if you get what I am saying… haha.

yah, i hear yah, i stayed overnight in a jail cell up in saratoga for our “stunts” and made the paper!