2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T 5 speed

sold!

Can buy $25 kit from Ebay to fix the center console. And yes they alllll break.

i love the car … wish i had all the funds … glws

Y u no tdi

1.8T’s for lyfe!

I have my eyes, and parts shelf set on replacement already. :ninja

Update:

Driver and rear driver’s side doors were damaged a while back, so I took two other doors from my parts pile, blocked them all out and shot them with fresh paint. Along with both rear 1/4’s.

The hood pictured has a small outty dent from when I had it on my big turbo car and it launched a chargepipe into the underside at 30psi. lol. So I took a spare OEM hood, shaved the notch, and blocked out the entire hood fixing a few dings and chips along the way. Fresh paint as of this afternoon also.

The trunklid was poorly repainted by the owner prior to me, so I was going to reshoot it and then I noticed some rust on the lower edge. So I dove into the stash of extra MK4 parts, got another good trunklid, shaved the VW in the center, blocked it allout and it was painted this afternoon also.

So there is alot of fresh paint on her now.

Front fenders will be getting paint soon also to blend the doors and new hood. Along with mirrors while I am at it. (I should have just painted the damn car at this point!)

I also found some speakers, another amp if needed, a OEM CD changer I can add in the trunk, power window motors and door wiring to fix some of the dumpy interior issues it has.

UPDATE:

fixed all the power windows, found one back door lock I will swap out today. Fixed all the speakers too.

Ill get an update’d pic at lunch time here shortly.

quick pics at work.

I want this car so bad I will trade you my jetta and 500 haha

LOCK IT UP AND VAULT IT… SOLD!