2004 Yamaha YZF-R1

Not really looking to sell anymore. If the right offer came along I’d take it, but i’ve turned down a few for 4500. I wanted to move it before winter to buy something new this summer, it didn’t sell and I’m completely happy to just keep it and ride it.

Yeah, this time of year you can get at least 5K for this.

:lockd: If you want this reopened in the future just PM me.

Reopened per the OPs request.

I hear 04 R1’s are the ultimate bike to have :wink:

Thanks for reopening. I’ve ridden this thing maybe 5 times this year, and would rather just wait til next year and get an 1198 or s1000rr.

a very very very small part of me want’s to buy this.

Do it Tim. You know you love stupid clean bikes.

I really want a new zx10 but that’s a good price…I’m gunna think about it, Joe.

pleasesseeeeeee timmy buy it !!!

Any more pics and what’s the exact mileage? Might have a friend interested. Hell I might be interested if this is still around at the end of summer lol.

This bike is seriously immaculate. Tim, do it.

I would rather sell it to you than anyone else Tim, I know you’ll take great care of it. I honestly don’t think it’ll last too long at this price.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jpaoliniphoto/sets/72157626493946243/ Here are some pics from this year…

1198 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I really liked my 04 r1 is was a bit big for me, I’m smaller build, but very stable and user friendly. GLWS

Bump

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

$4000 today? =)

Bump! I know someone wants this thing.

Sold!