/Testing Waters: 2004 Yamaha YZF-R1

Been tossing around the idea of selling the motorcycle. The $8,000 new home buyer has got me thinking. So here, I thought I’d see how much interest I’d get by posting my motorcycle up here, even though once again… this is “NYSPEED,” we all know what that means, but I figure I’d give it a shot. And now about the bike:

• Great Bike, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!! Always taken care of, and people who know me, can vouch for the “Cleanliness.” Always been garaged/stands/covered when not in use. NEVER, and I do mean NEVER… BEEN DROPPED!!! Bike has No Lien on it also…
  • Unknown of the miles, but I can get that… no biggie, but I’m gonna guess around 14K on it.
  • Two Brother’s Slip-On Exhaust, with Gutted Cat (Gutted the cat, so my @$$ could be kept cooler)
  • 1 Tooth down front sprocket (Renthal Sproket)
  • Passenger Seat Cowl
  • Double Bubble Windscreen (Smoke)
  • Frame Sliders
  • Been using Motul Oil ($15.00/quart) Great oil, if you ask me… It’s the Green oil
  • Power Commander (With Custom Map, from DE Twin Cam…) Max Horsepower on Dyno = 151, I believe off hand… I do have the printouts, if anyone is curious.
  • Michelin Pilot Powers 2CT… GREAT Tire, the Dual Compound… Possibly get 3/4 of a year out of these tires…
  • Integrated Rear Lights (Blinkers/Brakes)
  • Fresh Inspection as of November/December… or close to that…
  • Keyless Gas Cap (A Must on ALL Sportbikes, if you ask me)

KBB Retail Value = $6006
KBB Trade-In Value = $4135
My Price = $5000

I’m sure there are some things I am missing… but on to the good part now… the pictures… and Like I said… I’m not desperate in selling it either :deadhorse2:

intresting…

decent deal :tup: nice bike…

ttt

$5,000

I’ll pick it up tonight!!

DOH!!! :smash2:

http://thumb19.webshots.net/t/58/158/8/82/31/2364882310054888459PSmTWK_th.jpg added picture…

ttt

Hopefully I’ll be able to pick this up today…

sold!!!

Congrats

Had the same exact bike. I miss it…

i already do :frowning: