2004 YFZ450 [470cc, suspension work] Possible Trades

I know Rick, don’t know Mark. I know an Ashley Wallace, she graduated a few years ahead of me in high school.

As for the trade, sorry. Looking to finish a project with the sale/partial trade.

Ricky is my cousin…so aren’t the wallace’s. Ashleys is marks sister

I ride all the time in Berne, lol. I’m out there almost every weekend and know a decent amount of trails

Me too, but the trails to the trails are paved ones. No fun any more. Used to be able to go to East Berne and Schoharie no problem, Knox and out to Duanesburg.

Now, I can get to the next street from me, and then I get harassed by some city-iot that thought moving out to the hill was to get away from noise.

That just gets you away from 9mm gunshots and fried chicken. :banghead

I’ve never had any problem with people. Where bouts in Berne? I’ve ripped straight down roads before and nobody’s yelled at me :lol and yea it gets you away from 9mm gunshots, but moves you closer to more high powered rifle and 12 ga. gunshots

Rock Road. I dunno what you ride, but everything I own is loud, except the bike which will be loud soon.

Hell, even my lawn tractor has a stack on it. :rofl

ohsnap, you know a kid with the last name Norray? he lives right next to ya off of Pleasant Vally rd. PS if ya wanna go riding sometime I got a truck I can use so yer not stuck road rippin to trails

Jack or Jason? I know both. Jack graduated with my brother, cool kid. Jason graduated like a year ahead of me, never talked to him. As long as I have someplace new to ride the roads to, I’ll do it. I’m not scared to ride the roads, but a small community means people know who’s who. I try not to piss too many people off up home.

Met Jack once, but yea I’m good friends with Jason. kid’s got a crapton of sleds, haha

I heard this quad would get smoked by a stock Z400… :lol

Yeah, we do too, 5 to be exact. Only one works well. LOL!

Its so true. I’d work a trade of some sort for the faster stock Z400.

:lol Hmm…

i smoke yfz’s with my piped z400 all day

Not this one.

Go play in traffic Camaro boy.

:hug

hm no you dont

and if you want to line them up with a 450, I have one we can glady set something up for.

LOL he’s kidding. It’s a friend of mine I went to h/s with.

Sell this thing and finish mythical 240

shes already giving me troubles :banghead It has a bad skip too, hoping its just plugs and wires. Other people have been telling me it could be the opti-spark?

If its an lt1 it is most likely the opti-spark