2005 Corvette C6 A4 vs 2004 Corvette C5 Z06 M6

http://www.solo2tib.com/miscvideos/c6vsz16.wmv

what a toss up.

better driver in the z06 and it = teh win from a dig

roll stick>auto,dig auto>stick,soupra was camra car:rofl:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: C5 Z > C6

not

from a dig those cars looked so sloooooooooooooooooooooooow

no…did u not see the video where they where at a track and the c6 just barley bet the z06??? both are awsome cars

it’s been proven the 04 Z06 is a faster car, than the M6 Z51 C6. But not by a whole lot.

no…did u see the stock C6 get into the 11s,…no u didnt, cause they cant. but Z06s have :greddy2: :smiley: :grouphug:

i’d rather have the slower but nicer looking c6. i don’t like the hard top and the charcoal wheelsof the z06, could change the wheels but the hard top is ugly.

from a roll the auto will get rocked everytime…do a 6 speed vs 6 speed vid and then see. regardless the C6 is a more consistant car in the vid and faster so smokey stop your crying

its easy to be consistant in an auto(in this case, the C6) that is close to being as fast. but when it comes down to it, C5 Z is a better performance car. end of story. not cryin, Boosted. cause unlike u i dont make judgement off of one scenerio i saw in a vid :greddy: :weak:

i bet in like within in a year u will!!! the car just came out…but still id take either one

no you just read and take peoples word for it…have you ever personally seen a C5 Z do an 11 at the track bone stock and back it up? I sure haven’t

so basically u r saying u know more about vettes than me? :bigok:

:zzz:

gm high tec performance had a z06 go into the 11’s

http://gmhightechperformance.com/features/0410htp_zo/

damnit 95Green, just because u can go anywhere on the net and find about Z06s doing 11s doesnt mean it happened. BoostedITR knows his shit about vettes and he says it didnt happen and that the C6 is quicker down the 1/4

hahha…ur right…but u dont see that time too often…no one has really driven the new c6 that hard yet…soo…who knows what can hapen

I have