A/C PW/PL
6 disc cd player
sunroof
tint
newer tires
new brakes tomorrow
magnaflow exhaust-have stock exhaust
clean interior
exterior is in good shape (except for trunk lid has a dent and spoiler is cracked)
trunk still seals properly
clean title/inspected

on to the pics:

asking $8,950 obo
names brian 200-7274

id fix the damage before you sell at that price

im more than willing to lower the price on it if its gonna go before i fix it i got a quote for $850 so im willing on going to 8,000 for it but i dont want to budge much from that kelly blue book is at 9,125

if you wanna part with the exhaust let me know.

give me a few days to think about it

Looks like alot of damage on the trunk. If you can get that fixed for that price I’d jump all over that and this should sell quick. Or maybe find a replacement trunk? Other than that it looks real clean. GLWS

pay 89?

i really need to sell this car so any reasonable offers i will most likely accept im shorrt on cash so i cant fix the trunk righ now but if anyones intrested please make an offer the car needs to go. “id really like to get close to 8 for it” but it needs to go!

Damn if it was auto i would have a buyer for you.

damn make em learn

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

i just bought a new spoiler so all the car needs is the trunk now

any word on the exhaust?

its for a woman…enough said glws grab a trunk from the j yard and call it a day

thanks hows 400 for the exhaust its only got like 15000 on it i paid 550

will someone please buy my damn car

Has the price come down yet? I’m still kinda interested.
Did you get the spoiler on and the brakes done like 1st post says?

i seen him drivin around the other day, i dont think the spoiler was on. shoot him a text and hagle with him! haha

LOL. I wish he didn’t buy the spoiler cause I would just fill the holes and save the extra cash.
I always let the seller give me a price first…then I counter offer…or haggle if you will. :wink:

i did buy the spoiler, its not on yet tho. i can always return it or give it to you… breakes are done and i had i up for 89 but im willing to come down to 8 shoot me a text or call me 716 2007274 ill get back to you asap if i dont answer

you could buy a carbon fiber trunk for like 350$ , i would just do that instead of paying a shop to fix it/new oem trunk/used painted one

never looked into that thanks