2005 Honda Element EX AWD,Auto

Testing the waters on this,dont really need to sell it or anything (its my current DD) but I do like to experience different cars and whatnot.I thought I’d hate this thing but it really grew on me,its roomy,easy to maintian and has some unique features.It does have a lot of highway miles 155K but I have a nice sized folder of maintenance records from the dealer.The heater core was done not even a year ago for $1300,a common problem w/elements.Rides out nice,shifts smooth,drove it to PA without issue last week.

Good:
Nighthawk Black Pearl
2.4L K24A4 160HP
4spd Auto
AWD
Rubber is good 75%+ life
Very Clean/like new interior
Factory MP3/CD W/Aux plug
Fold up rear seats
I always get 20+ MPG
Passed Inspection in Feb
Clean/Clear Title,1 previous owner.
New Brakes on all 4 corners as of 7/20/10
New Differential and Transmission Fluid 8/1

The bad:

A few small dents/scratches.Hood could use a re-spray to look its best (not horrible though).
Windshield could use replacing,passes inspection but is very sand pitted…kinda annoying under certain glare conditions.

The “Fair” KBB on this is $8,680,I’d like to see $7K OBO

Pics taken 6/19/10 :

elements rule. theyre so ugly but so goddamn versatile. i can fit so much shit in my gf’s element if i need too, but it handles like a car when its not full of crap.

srsly, elements rule. and they’ll run forever its a honda DUH

GLWS!

also, the seats fold into a bed. how cool is that?! and the rear seats fold up and into the sides so you can have a pick-up truck size bed without removing seats! plus if you want to have a car that can comfortably sleep 4 people —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO-QRfW4sTw

since it AWD im assuming its an EX and has the giant removable rear sunroof?

it says ex in the title dudebro. i thought about getting one of these before getting my crv. glws :tup:

man these things don’t die… I drove my buddies the other day that has 289,xxx miles… I couldnt believe it.

Bump and price drop to 7K obo.Trades/Trades + Cash will be considered.

good deal GLWS

Wow! That sounds fun!

Glws buddy.

is this at a dealer?

i think he just grabbed a photo off the internet.

since this got bumped back up, drove my gf’s 04 element to willmington NC and back with no issue a week ago or so. still really like this car, really kind of want one now…

GLWS

I just sold an 05 yesterday with 156k for $7500 and it wasnt even an EX model. Nice cars, good price!

I will check with my brother, he is looking for one of these.

Bump,washed it and snapped some pics today.

Bump,price is still the same and more maintenance has been done since my last post.

New brakes/rotors on all 4 corners.
New Differential Fluid
New Transmission Fluid

Bumperoo,anyone who finds her a home can have a finders fee of $100.Winter is approaching ;).

What are you considering for trades?

Another good working automoible + Cash
Treasure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290474573646

eBay if anyone is interested.