2005 Mini Cooper (Non-S)

Im moving in a few weeks to Florida and would like to drop this before i go.

2005 mini cooper (non-s)
Base model
5 speed manual
55k miles
Red with black cloth interior
Has Hotchkins H-Sport Springs
New Pads and Rotors
Stock wheels have snows on them with tons of trad left also have stock tires.
17" Flik Artics with Sumotumo tires decent tread. Wheels are in fair shape.

$11,000 Firm

Overall i would say the car is in good condition no noticeable scratches or dings in the car, It has normal chips in front end. Interior is in good shape.

Here is a picture when i first got it. I will take pictures tomorrow when it is nicer outside. Picture shows flag on roof but it was taken off.

If my girlfriend didn’t just start grad school this would be exactly what she would want. She bought a lumina though haha. Comfy, minty, and CHEAP.

I love these, GLWS!!

cheap^^ are you high

i meant brand new they are not cheap

his asking price is very fair

now i feel bad =(

so your saying im asking to much

Right within blue book spec, I don’t see a problem

i’m almost positive he owns 2 first gen neons so, his idea of cheap may be different than someone who is looking to buy a newish decent car.

No im not saying you’re asking too much, im saying brand new they are not cheap, you’re cost is very fair

And yes I own too neons, not because I cannot afford anything else to drive, I choose to drive them

well you can get a Cooper S for less than that with same miles. I would think that car would sell in the low 9’s tbh

I meant the lumina was cheap, that was the subject of my sentence after all. I do like this car thought, but I will probably make my girlfriend get an S just so I can beat on it.

were?