2009 MINI - John Cooper Works Edition - $23,500

I am selling my 2009 John Cooper Works MINI with under 27,000 miles on it. I am the second owner, I purchased the car in October 2010 with 11,700 miles. Mileage will slowly go up as I do drive it daily. I really hate that I need to sell this car but it’s time to move on to a different platform. I have loved every minute of ownership. I am in no rush to sell, and I will wait for the right buyer.

The John Cooper Works edition is the fastest and most powerful MINI on the market. It is also very rare, there are under 1,400 of them in the US, and about 50 in this color combination. It has 208 hp and 208 ft. lbs. of torque. This car is very quick and it handles like a go-kart. 0-60 is roughly 6 seconds and the top speed is 147 mph, all while still getting over 35 mpg on the highway.

Factory options include: HiFI stereo, xenon headlights with washers, lifetime Sirius satellite radio, HD radio, white turn signals, sport suspension, front & rear fog lights, and multifunction steering wheel with cruise control.
The original MSRP was $32,150, plus the cost of the JCW aero kit, which was around $2500.

All owner’s manuals included, 2 keys, and a binder of all service records and information since I have owned the car. All scheduled maintenance has been done religiously. The car has always been hand washed at least once a week, and clay barred and waxed once a month. The last wax was 01/27/2012.
It is still under factory warranty until the end of October 2012.

This car is still in nearly perfect condition. I have always had total OCD about keeping it as neat and clean as possible. I literally treat this car as if it was my first born child. It has been babied and pampered since day 1. The back seats have never even been sat in since I purchased the car.

VIN #WMWMF935X9TF96760

Mods:
-Gloss black painted wheel arches and valances
-Pepper white painted headlight, tail light, and grille trim.
-Tinted tail lights
-Tinted windows
-Tinted side markers
-Joey modded headlights with custom angel eye mod
-Cooper spoiler
-Cooper gas cap
-Shorty antenna
-H&R Springs
-Enkei Performance Imola wheels (black) with Pirelli Sottozero (winter - tons of tread life) tires & TPMS

The bad:
-There are small paint chips on the wheels. I also do not have the original challenge wheels that came with the car, or a set of summer wheels/tires.
-Less than average amount of stone chips.
-A few small scratches on the driver’s side tail light tint film. It was there when I purchased the car, and so minor that I never bothered to have the tint redone.
-The car was involved in one VERY MINOR incident in my driveway 30 days after I purchased it. It was backed into on the driver’s side at less than 10 mph. Damage was $1274.88. There was a 1" crack in the bumper, one of the tabs broke on the driver headlight, and the hood was pushed in about 1/2" under the headlight. Everything was taken care of in less than one week at the best body shop in town. You would never be able to tell the car was hit. I have all repair receipts and several pictures of the damage.

Asking $23,500 or best offer.

I am located in Buffalo, NY. I am more than willing to pick you up at the airport if you fly in to pick it up.

Please PM or email me at drewsjcwmini@gmail.com if you are interested.

Love these, GLWS.

Great seller here. I have personally driven the car and can vouch for it being in nearly perfect condition. GLWS Drew.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I should note that the car is always warmed up before moving and always cooled down before turning it off. ALWAYS!

Also I have always religiously changed the oil far before it was ever recommended.

What “platform” are you looking to move on to?

Lotus Exige S

Well glws, its a beautiful car… I have such a hard on for JWCs. I could be in the market within the next month or so depending on some things.

Glws drew, deff a nice clean mini, sad to hear you are parting ways hope everything works out!

Thanks Evan. I’ll end up with another mini someday :slight_smile:

I realize it’s a bad time of year to sell a car like this, so I am open to offers!

Sharp ride man glws

Did I mention the Brembo brakes? lol

Bump!

Bump.

New car is coming sooner than expected :slight_smile:

Awesome reason for sale.
I swear I saw this on the 190 today.

Saw my car or an Exige? I haven’t been on the 190 all week.

I have my eye on a nice Exige down south so my car needs to go.

Price drop - $22,000!

BUMP! Still for sale for $22k.

Mileage is under 27,400.

Bump! Car is still for sale for $22k.

I bought a new car. Entertaining the idea of keeping both, but if the right buyer comes along I will let this go.

Bump. Still “casually” for sale.

Buying a nice summer set of wheel and tires for it today.

Bumping this again. Got the new wheels and tires on it. 17x7 Sparco Assetto Garas with Hankook Ventus Evo V112 tires. Roughly $1100 shipped to my house from TireRack.

SOLD

Did you pick up an Exige?