2009 MINI John Cooper Works - $18,900

My new MINI is in, so it is time to sell this one.

Year: 2009
Make: MINI
Model: John Cooper Works
Mileage: Approx 58,000 This is my DD so mileage will go up slowly.
2 Owners

The Car is Equipped as Follows:
Mellow Yellow Paint
Punch Leather in Carbon Black
Cold Weather Package --> Heated Seats, Heated/Powerfolding Mirrors
Anti-Theft Alarm System
Foglights
Xenon Headlights
Rear Fog Lamp
Bluetooth Hands free calling
iPod Connectivity
Aerodynamic Kit
Premium Package
Rain Sensing Wipers
Auto Headlights
MINI HiFi Sound System
White Turn Signals
Front Driving Lights

Aftermarket Items
The vehicle has tinted windows at 35% all the way around
17" OZ Superturismo Wheels freshly powdercoated in black with new center caps and TPMS, Mounted on then are Hankook Ventus V12 tires that are also new this year. I also have a set of all season tires with less than 5k on them I can put on if you prefer. Wheels pictured separately, but currently on the vehicle. I have other sets of wheels and will go down in price if you take it with the other wheels/tires.
Had Sport stripes put on the car along with the checkered A panels

The vehicle is a certified car has factory warranty coverage until 3/21/15 or 100k, this will transfer to the new owner. The vehicle also has the Maintenance Program Upgrade (MPU) until 3/21/15 or 100k, this transfers to the new owner as well. The maintenance program covers ALL of you maintenance items including: Oil Changes, Brake Pads, Brake Rotors, Brake Sensors, Brake Fluid, Belts, Spark Plugs, Cabin Air Filter, Engine Air Filter, All Fluids, Clutch and Wiper Blades.

The car has always been serviced at a MINI dealer, and is overall excellent shape. It has one small ding in the drivers side quarter panel and some stone chips on the hood, thats about it.

The vehicle has Dupont Paint Sealant, along with their interior protection, and the wheels have just been sealed as well.

KBB in its Condition is $19,250 at 60k. The KBB does NOT take into account the warranty coverage, or maintenance program upgrade, and those most definitely have value.

Price $18,900

These are the only 2 pics I have on my computer, I will be having the car detailed before it is sold so that the new owner will be getting it in excellent condition. I sell MINI’s for a living and will be happy to entertain any questions you have.

$100 Bogey to anyone who helps me sell this car
So if you tell a friend about it and they buy it, the money is yours.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24408[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24409[/ATTACH]

I’ve seen this in person a couple times and it’s always looked good. Glws.

Dammit. I wish this would have went up for sale about a month ago. I would have loved to have another one of these…

I’ve also seen this in person a couple times and it was always kept super clean. GLWS

I was ready to sell a month ago. My new car just had not come in.

Bump $18000 firm