2005 MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION MR

posting this up for a co-worker, car is very very clean and runs/sounds amazing, PM or post in here and I will direct questions to him. The owner of the car is not a kid at all, grown ass man that loves cars…

VERY GOOD CONDITION
72,000 MILES

STAGE 4 MODIFICATIONS
INSTALLED & TUNED
BY HYBRID CONNECTIONS
TURBO XS UTEC
BRITISH BADGING
TURBO XS INTAKE WITH K & N CONE FILTER
JVC CD PLAYER
WALBRO 255 LPH HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP
INFINITY SPEAKERS
HYBRID CONNECTION STAINLESS TBE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT JBL SUBWOOFER
ALPINE 150W AMP.
HKS 264 INTAKE CAMS / 272 EXHAUST CAMS W/ HKS METAL GASKET & ARP HEAD STUDS ASA WINTER WHEELS
DUNLOP HIGH PERFORMANCE WINTER TIRES
MEGAN RACING O2 HOUSING
ACT HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH & STREETLITE FLYWHEEL
POWER SLOT CRYO ROTORS W/ HAWK HPS PADS
TURBO XS FMIC
HYBRID CONNECTIONS LOWER & UPPER IC PIPING
PRECISION 780cc FUEL INJECTORS
BRAILLE MINI-BATTERY KIT
limited edition, 850 sold in the US

$18,499

REGULARLY SERVICED BY HYBRID CONNECTIONS
NO RACING AND NO ACCIDENTS

pics will be up tomorrow, for now the car is silver and looks mostly stock from the outside[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

oh and CAPS all the way, just copied this from what he sent me lol

Car is solid. Needs minor.

seems nice but whats up with this, “DUNLOP HIGH PERFORMANCE WINTER TIRES” ??? winter tires? has it been driven in the snow and salt?

it has been driven in the winter yes, its not a garage queen :stuck_out_tongue:

Im interested in this. There is a but, since HC is closed who has been servicing it more recently?

don still does everything on the car that it needs

I have worked on just about everything this car has needed. This car is fun. Tom/Jay you guys have seen this car, it was the one that was in the shop with the wheel bearing bullshit. New wheel bearings on both front sides.

This car has a ton of potential. I have probably driven this car the hardest it has ever been driven. Jeff the owner babies this thing, I always bust his balls about it.

Someone was telling me about a clean Evo around Buffalo, with a older guy who babied the car. They must of been of talking about this one. Just what ive been looking for. Im gonna have to check this baby out, is he the original owner?

I remember Hybrid Connection
What was Hybrid Connections? Don servicing people with a dating service on the side? Pizza and a quick lube?

Sounds like a nice car. GL with the sale.

Lol.

Yes this was the older guy at the shop the night you guys were there. You have seen the car has a bunch of mods etc.

:naab:

damn, this is my twin car that is driving around that everyone thinks is me!
haha

Yea we seen this car in person very clean. seems well put together. Alie i would buy this if i was you this is the evo you have been looking for.

For sure, gotta talk to my superior that is my fajah cause my insurance would rape these balls on an Evo.

Just buy it already lmao its worth it and you know it. Plus on a real good note owner is not a kid and did not seem to beat on it at all.

nice Car :slight_smile: buy it ali dont be a wuss :slight_smile:

If this is the that older mans car i have seen it before and it looked extremely clean… someone should jump on this babied evo!!

lol I just copied what he sent me…

yes the car is very clean and babied :slight_smile: someone should def pick this up!

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

i’ll find out for sure today but i’m pretty sure he’s the original owner

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

i’ll find out for sure today but i’m pretty sure he’s the original owner

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb126/erlopics/CAR010.jpg?t=1270651920

i personally like these models the best compared to the new ones