2005 Nissan 350z - NEW PRICE $12,000

N/M

I hadn’t clicked to enlarge the picture. The MAF is further up from that. I don’t know what the fuck that is.

Probably is a bypass valve though.

lol. Now that we got that cleared up, GLWS!

Exactly what I was thinking!

(http://www.modified.com/tech/0104scc_aem_air_bypass_valve/index.html)

Yes that’s a bypass valve.

The car has full exhaust including headers. It sounds incredible. And lime I said, it is a factory freak. I used to blow these out of the water, but this one always kept up with me no problem.

Owner has all maintenence records. His ad sucks balls. It also has 2 yeas of extended warranty left.

This would be a great car for somebody looking for a somewhat cheap sports car…

Bump. Car has been brought back to stock. Owner would like it gone!

Make him an offer

thanks!

Nice price!

I don’t know why, but that color doesn’t sit well with me. But at that price I’d make myself like it. I may be looking into these next year. Who knows.

I don’t like zs much, let alone orange ones. But this car just looks good. I’ve always been a fan of this particular car. I’d buy it but I just bought a jetski and shouldn’t be buying more toys…

Owner says $12k/offer…

All the cars I was looking for were either to expensive or had to many miles when I was searching in feb. Now they are everywhere. slams head

I am legitimately mad I can’t buy this car.

That is an insane price!! GLWS!!

It’s a fucking steal

Are you fucking kidding me. God damn it. I might call this weekend to check it out.

WOW Great Price even if he turned it back to stock! Wish I had room in the garage!