2005 Nissan 350z - NEW PRICE $12,000

Posting for a friend. Do not PM me or Email me. I will not receive it.

This car is outrageously clean. Located in Amherst.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=264572614&dealer_id=64319119&car_year=2005&rdm=1250549093242&model=350Z&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=NISSAN&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14051&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=6&standard=false&LNX=ESTAFSRCHUSDTEXT

wow these things are going down in price!

He is asking far too little for it. I keep telling him but he just wants to get rid of it.

This car is a factory freak too. Much faster than it should be…

Did he buy a evo

I’ve seen this in the tonawanda area a bit.
Always clean and parked away from people.

Wow, that is a ridiculous price.

This should sell fast.

im interested

I believe this person works at Lowes? Car is stupid clean and always parked half a mile away from EVERYTHING.

I go to Lowes quite often lol.

Very sexy indeed.

good luck, nice price…if i had a job and more money i would probably be interested…

God damn it that’s an awesome price. :tup:

holy shit i hate the color but amazing price!!!

I’ve personally riden in this car… very clean, very quick. Def steal @ this price…

jeeeeeeez if i didnt have the S2K this car would be mine by now with a price like that
GLWS!

wtf is that intake ? it has a filter halfway up it ?

MAF sensor

Or maybe bypass valve?

(My old AEM had one in it in case the filter was submerged, since it was so low to the ground)

nah, that’s the stock location for the MAF sensor. The kit probably keeps it there for the sake of not dealing with wire extensions(which may or may not throw off the resistance in the signal).

Hmm… why does it look like it has a filter element around it?

I trust you, it just looks funny…

lol maf sensor would be a sensor looking object, not a filter looking object ?

edit: maybe we’re too used to look at our ass backwards subarus ?