2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 Bumpers front and back (includes rear foam and brace)

hi guys i have both the front and back stock bumpers for my 05 altima SL, both in the stock black colour. The need to be repainted, at least the rear does because it was hit in a parking lot and has a scratch/scuff in it.

the lady who hit me wrote me a $800 cheque to not go through insurance because it was a work car for her. So obviously i said yes and with the money went to my buddy at body line in hamilton and got both front and rear got them painted and still had $40 a=even after painting them. the bumpers have just been here since the summer unused after i got new ones to replace them.

for the rear i went with a 3.5 rear because i am doing a dual exhaust switch soon. and the front is still stock because i haven’t found a SER front yet… and the front i replaced because it had large fog light holes which were not the stock ones…

also the rear bumper i have the complete bumper brace(foam piece and the big plastic looking reinforcement bar) which can be included if needed.

Bumpers are $50 for front and $65 for everything on the rear (foam and brace) or best offer ill even meet you if needed and within a reasonable distance.

Pics of the front bumper to midnite2.5s@live.com. Thanks

EDIT - Scratch that I have an 02 - 04 front end

Good luck with the sale

ya as most people know or you should know if you own an altima only 05-06 share the same front end the rear is good 02-06

Sold the front

Rear is still available but needs repaint…it’s also now OBO