2006 Audi A4, Quattro, S-Line, 6MT

Long time lurker, first post…

2006 Audi A4 Quattro

The car has 122,000 miles and runs like brand new.

Kelly Blue Book value is $11,200

This is an extremely rare car. It is a 3.2 liter V6 with a 6 speed manual transmission, and it is a true S Line model with factory sport suspension. This combination is impossible to find.

This is the V6, so you don’t have to worry about all the trouble that the 2.0T has.

Factory exhaust sounds amazing in this car. That’s the thing I’m going to miss the most.

Tires have plenty of life left in them. Brakes were changed last fall. It just passed NYS inspection.

Oil has been changed regularly with Castrol full synthetic.

Options:

• Power everything
  • Moonroof
  • Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights (turn side to side as you turn the wheel)
  • Heated mirrors
  • Leather seats
  • Heated seats
  • Power seats
  • Bose 6 disc stereo
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Front and side airbags
  • Cruise control
  • Traction control

The exterior has 3 or 4 dings, and there is some paint starting to peel behind the front fenders. Easy fixes, but I just never got around to it. Could also use a clay bar treatment.

The interior looks the same as the day that I took this picture.

I need to give her a bath and take more pic’s. Only reason for selling is that I don’t want to pay insurance on two cars anymore, but I need to keep my truck.

Ask for Chad (716) 713-0089 or PM.

Cool car, GLWS.

Looks clean, GLWS!

Thanks guys. I really hate to sell this car, but I gotta cut costs a little bit.

FYI: Tires are Continental Extreme Contact DWS and the wheels are 18".

Should have gotten an avant, it’s like a truck that is useful cause the shit you put in the back doesn’t get wet. I prefer working when it is raining and taking off when it isn’t.

Haha, no, I need a real truck. Besides, this car was hard enough to find. A comparable avant would have been impossible.

Fuck fuck fuck why did I have to see this -_-

Still available 11/8

Still available 11/12

Price reduced. Motivated to sell.

Still available 11/25

Pmed

PM replied.

Still available 12/4

Still available 12/20

Still available 1/15

Nice cars, and great for a daily.

UPDATE:

I paid the car off last Thursday morning, so there would be no issues with the title when it came time to sell. An hour after I sent the payment, somebody backed into it.

Now, there is a dent in the driver’s side rear door.

The good news is: I’m going to use this as an opportunity to take care of all of the small paint issues the car has, and the new dent, of course.

Great looking car. Keep this posted when it is fixed.

Timing is bad at the moment. Definitely something I’d consider. I sort of hope you don’t sell it and still have it in 4 months. But, I’m a good sport. GLWS!