2006 CBR 600RR $3500 obo

This is not mine. I’m listing it for a friend. Condition is largely unknown so call or text him for details.

The only thing I’m aware of is that it has a slip on. And the miles are over 15,000. It runs and drives fine from what he says.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/24876_1395047405765_1519604201_971895_5577082_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/24876_1395047285762_1519604201_971893_852619_n.jpg

His cell is (716) 440-1549

I’m assuming you want us to PM you for your friends number.

Overall, there are some questions to be asked but that price is nice. Bike looks to be in OK shape too. GLWS!

When was it crashed?

Sorry i just forgot to add his number to the original post. To my knowledge it was never in any kind of crash. But feel free to call or txt him.

And so it begins.

CL add?

There isn’t a Craigslist ad yet. I’m gonna get some more info out of him and add it to the original post. He just wanted me to post it up today to start generating interest. Those pics I just grabbed off his facebook. More info to follow.

Def interested how hammered are the sprockets/tires/leaky for seals?

Hey guys it’s my bike, and I replaced the rear sprocket just before winter took it on a test drive to make sure It was a sound install, tires still have a good amount of life left, no leaks whatsoever, a few plastic scratches… I love this bike its not a beater but it’s a good beginner bike… I bought it for $5200 three years ago and only put a couple hundred miles on it… It has a quick accelerant kit a FMF slip on exhaust… Sounds just amazing at idle not too loud but enough to be a quite aggressive… I know I’m forgetting things… Questions txt me 716 440 1549 … I’m josh, so ask away my fellow tuners

If it looks just as decent as the pics in the first post, I want it. I’ll be calling over the weekend to check it out and seeing if my credit union can give me a good loan rate…

miles are around 25k

holy shit lol

Only 2,000 more than my 636 when I sold it. NBD.

Lol, yeah, people actually ride bikes…kinda shocking.

Sorry guys sold for 3000 already thank you all who are interested it was beautiful rocket pictures never did the pearl justice

fuckkkkkk i would have given you 3500 someone got a smoking deal

:tup: SOLDDDDDDD…:bacon:

color is by far my favorite of any bike i have owned!

cash is king…i hate you wish i wasnt at work today or it would be mine.

no doubt, i only go places w/ cash in hand …and asap…honestly Ill prob use it only for early summer, If i sell it you will be the first to know,ill keep it on nyspeed ( i was at work too,but took an extended lunch lol)

sounds good just dont fuck me on the prices ha ha jk