2006 Christmas Party Pics

I can’t wait to see her upcoming spread in Maxim.

fags like u look at maxim?

ooh… sikk burn.

If one is laying around I’ll brisk through it…I’m comfortable with that. Remember the last time I picked one up you got all emo because you thought it was part of your subscription. Wouldnt want to ruin your mint complete set of Maxim since the premier issue.

Wow. Just trying to be polite about it. Why the flames?

because we’re getting to close to their all-you-can-eat wing night princess…

Which means?

I guess when their lives revolve around weekly circle jerk wing eating action, theres plenty of room to rip on dudes that are aware of Maxim and naturally beautiful women.

i’m just busting your balls about your choice of words… i don’t even know the girl. i just thought that “absolutely stunning” was the kind of phrase my grandfather would use to pick up the ladies at the club in 1977.

you could also get away with it if you still lived in the North Hills…

Hair’s falling out, no moustache ever, and no musk. Sorry, didn’t check the requirements before I posted .

And that’s pretty bold talk for someone with a Cabrio :slight_smile: .

:bowrofl: :owned: !!!111

Ok ok, as long as it’s all in fun :). Sorry, it’s hard to tell intent on these forums. Especially since I’m new here and don’t know all of you too well.

She caught my attention, and I didn’t want to sound like a complete pig, so I chose my words carefully. A little too carefully, I guess.

But she is hot :).

Sorry again for the confusion and perverse behavior :smiley: .

hey… i’m so manly that i bought a cabrio just to make me a little less intimidating. :smiley:

:bigthumb:

no bashin, its all in fun and games, i know Be Rad would never cheat on me :kiss:

hey, i have a cabriolet too you fucker :finger:… i can’t help that those cars are ‘absolutely stunning’ :rofl:

Man it’s rough in here! :smiley:

See Poncho, now ur taking this from making fun of Maxim to faggatronial ballriding, and must you know this door does not swing that way. I think you need to spend some more time with Dan so he can finally accept your slothy man ranch gifts as a token of appreciation and live happily ever after, fags.

man ranch. lol.