2006 Evolution MR, Stock

Sold.

That’s a very clean IX!

GLWS.

glws, i got 20k for mine with 31k miles, but i had rock chips on front bumper

=( i want this color so bad! super clean car, GLWS

Ughhhhhhh I lost my job sucks ass I really want this car! Glws! Someone is going to be a happy owner with this car!

Sharp MR. Good luck with the sale, that looks to be in great shape. Stock Evos are hard to come by.

coming with my buddy to look at it with him friday, see you then.

Can’t wait to come and take a look. Looks like a solid car.

i can vouch for this car, super clean and well taken care of in every way. good luck with your sale ryan

Evo IX MR’s in this color make for a great combination. Car looks great!

Thanks all for the support, looking forward to working something out.

You’ll sell it, I just sold my STi here in less than 24 hours. GLWS.

Ughh i wanted a gg soo bad when i bought mine. It looks pretty damn nice and still stock which has pros and cons for 22 thousand dollars. Glws sir im sure someone will scoop this.

Going to the bank tomorrow. Hopefully you’ll have a check by Monday at the latest. This car is DUMB clean and Ryan seems like a straight up dude. If all goes well this car will have a happy home with another Evo to play with haha.

:tup:

Nice!!

Pimp. Hard to beat a clean IX, especially an MR.

Re-listed!

I still wish I could have gotten this car(and have my X too) It was a shame you couldn’t sell cause of the wife’s car issues. If you’re in the market for a 9 this car is insanely clean and worth the money. GLWS Ryan. It you still have this during summer you should come cruise!

Nice car and a great price, I’ll let a few of my buddys see this since they’re looking for EVO’s to daily drive

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

You don’t want to mod this car, its the early 6 speed. This is the car you buy to leave stock forever, kinda like all Subaru’s :lol: