2006 GSX-R 600 Black/Gray 12,000 Miles $6000 OBO

Ok guys, my back just can’t handle the position of this bike anymore so it needs to go.

Here’s the good stuff for the bike:

12,xxx miles and purchased new in 2006
BMC Race air filter
Power Commander
Akra shorty carbon fiber exhaust with silencer
Hot Bodies Racing undertail
Smoked front LED turn signals
LED rear turn signals
Smoked double bubble windscreen
New rear tire
6000k HID headlight and highbeam
oil changed every 3k miles
inspected this past summer

Here’s the few bad things:

Bike has been dropped 3 times but not while riding, twice in garage once a user/kickstand malfunction. Very minor fairing scratches and exhaust can has very small crack.

Asking 6000 but reasonable offers will be considered. Feel free to e-mail me at rscalfani26@yahoo.com or message me. If you want to call me, shoot me a message and I will give you my phone number. No low ball offers please, this is going towards an engagement ring.

Thanks for looking and here’s a few pics:

Never trade toys for engagement rings.

This is not at her request, made the decision myself. I’ll have plenty of time to get a more comfy bike down the road.

Price seems high… nice bike, but i sold my 05-06 1000 4 years ago for the same price. it was mint, with same mods.

Pretty bike though.

def a nice bike, but as willy said a bit high on the price, my buddy just picked up a 2007 yellow limited ed R6 for 5500, never down, 4k miles

I feel my price may be a little lofty, but on the converse, just because your friend got a KILLER deal on a bike doesn’t mean mine isn’t worth close to this. I do want to stress that I am open to reasonable offers too.

I had a similar viewpoint. Good luck with that.

4k all benjamins

Captain lowball… IN DA HOUSE!

maybe he needs the cash lol im waiting till feb, maybe we can work something out 1q

4k is a joke… lol. Not saying it cant be found for that price. But this thing looks clean I think 5 would be reasonable. `

i know its a low ball, i had 3k to mess with 2 months ago now i have 4k, by feb ill be making a purchase,

First off, congratulations on your upcoming engagement. That’s so exciting! In case you’re looking for a female opinion, this is the engagement ring I received and I absolutely am crazy about it!

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/pave/Scroll-Basket-Pave-Set-Diamond-Engagement-Ring.html

http://www.jamesallen.com/finished_photos/images/JA33337%20CT.jpg
I got engaged recently and had a wonderful experience getting my engagement ring at JamesAllen.com. They have amazing quality, the best prices and a 60-day return policy for a 100% full refund. And they give you 10% off your wedding ring, which is a great perk!
Hope this helps and good luck with the sale of the bike and the engagement ring!

For 4k I’d rather keep it

I would hold onto it until spring, you could easily get your asking price then…

not necessarily^^^ just because its spring doesnt mean people shell out money, this bike by then will also be older

I figure why wait when I’m willing to sell it now.

Still for sale, still taking offers

That’s probably the ugliest ring I’ve ever seen.

Good luck with the sale though, I’m quite fond of the gsxr looks. Does this come with the plastic passenger seat replacement panel? What brand windscreen is that?

Yes it comes with the seat cowl and the windscreen is hot bodies racing as well.