2006 jeep commander 5.7 hemi limited edition

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33874[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33875[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33877[/ATTACH]Picking up a wrangler this weekend so I’m trying to offload this as quickly as possible.

Had a 4" lift kit, Billstein front struts and load leveling rear shocks.

Has had wheel bearings replaced, cv axles, sway bar bushings, Upper control arms, lower control arm bushings, rack and pinion Differential solenoids, Trans filters & fluid changed, diff fluids and t case fluids changed in the last 10k miles

have receipts for everything.

I’ll sell it with the 33" duratracs for an extra 500. If not you’ll be getting some other less than safe but air hold in 33s

I’ve done jeep things, off roaded it etc and it has been super reliable in the 3 Years I’ve had it. I have records of all maintenance.

Currently it’s been flashing service awd for the past 22k miles because of the n32 recall. (Seriously Google it, they can’t figure out how to shut it off) 4 low range works on mine.

it will need tpms sensors as pep boys broke mine and didn’t replace them. I needs one sway bar link to be put on… I broke the bolt and just haven’t been able to extract it.

Other than that it’s a great truck and has served me well.

My number is 716 445 0883. Text / call for test drives price is negotiable.

• Updated - - -

Oh… and those duratracs have less than 2000 miles on then

how many miles?

Did anything happen with this

Might have someone interested. How many miles?

I bought it for my girlfriend