2007 Harley Davidson

So I am selling my 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider. Got another Harley in the stable and don’t really have the need for both. Priced to sell, need the room in my garage! The NADA retail is around $9k if you consider mileage.

-$6000 OBO

-Two-tone Suede Blue Pearl and Black.

-96 cubic inch motor.

-6-speed transmission.

-Just over 43k miles.

Lots of chrome extras as you can see from the pictures, as well as HD Flames Collection derby cover, air cleaner cover and timer cover. Kuryakyn Sounds of Chrome handlebar mounted speakers. ($300+ retail value) and a jack for use with MP3 players. Heated hand grips and a plug in port under the seat for use with heated gear. Chrome engine guard with fog lights. Blue LED lighting. HD aftermarket forward controls with mini-floorboards in the front and matching pegs for the back. Cobra 3" slip-on mufflers with 2" baffles. I also have the stock mufflers and they will come with the bike. Nylon lowers for the cooler weather with fog light cutouts. I also have a removable sissybar/backrest that will come included.

There is one somewhat noticeable blemish, a paint chip on the gas tank, it has touch up paint. Which also will be given with the bike as well as clear coat touch-up paint. Both are from HD dealer.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8028/13396313.jpg

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6316/37374040.jpg

I know there are only a few people on here who even like Harley’s but if you anyone knows someone looking for one is the main reason I posted this on here.

Ill let my friend know. He’s looking for a car or bike

I hate you. I wish u sold this 2 months ago. I woulda bought it in a heartbeat!

Nice bike, I know a few friends looking for something like this so ill show them the pics and info.

What’s your other Harley that your keeping?

nice looking bike. i think i have seen this at brunswick harley before?

it will sell perfect time to list

Sorry Nick LOL

2007 Ultra Classis, full dress touring bike! I’m such an old man now!

Yeah, Brunswick is where it was purchased by the original owner. I am a part of the Brunswick HOG Chapter so I’m sure you have seen it there a few times.

very cool. didnt know they had one. glws and keep having fun… oo and im trying to get a electa glyde and im young. i love baggers

Bump…

New price is $6000!

Also considering trades for car/truck/SUV of equal value.

do want

DJ buy it!

trade a bad dog for it.

damn an 07 is that cheap? sounds like a good deal.

Just trying to sell it without taking a huge hit, I don’t ride it enough to keep it.

bump for a sweet bike

BUMP for a great seller!!!

:Idiots

$5800???

Need to unload this and make more room in my garage! Hate to see it sit!

There is a very small chance my dad might be interested in this. I’ll ask.

Sold! Lock it up!