2007 Honda CBR125 for sale..

Up for sale is my wife’s bike. She only rides it occasionally on weekends, and with a baby on the way she definitely wont be riding it next year.

Year - 2007
Mileage - 5186 km’s
Condition - Good with a few scratches.
Mods - Gaza rear shock, Hindle slip-on (also including a full Endurance exhaust and stock exhaust), L.E.D’s on the front and rear, solo seat, frame sliders
Price - $2500
Location - Markham, next to Markville Mall

Please email me at ac_chigz@hotmail.com if you would like to take a look. It also has a box full of spares and stock parts as well.

Thanks

Chris

ur kidding me right? i was just at lakeside Honda a couple weeks ago and they wanted $2800 brand new

man you have no right to bash this mans thread.
if honda wants 2800$…thats plus tax and all that bs.
this guy is selling his for 2500$… and thats wat he wants for it. mayb he wont get wat he wants, mayb he will. but seriously dont bash his shit on his thread…its not likes hes asking retail of 2800$… :/:

to OP: GLWS

$2300

Also will consider trading up or down for a car/mini van. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

if u wanna get into riding… this is the best to start on, hug turns and ride so u don’t die lol… plus it helps lower your insurance… ride this for a year and ur set, then sell it off