2008 honda cbr 1000

Throwing this up here for a friend. Bike is mint, he works at ray laks acura so anything it has ever needed has been done at the dealer. Never been dropped.

4,000 miles
Scorpion exhaust with carbon fiber fairing
Blacked out windshield
Powder coated rear sets and passenger pegs
OEM Honda seat cowl
flush mount turn signals I have the mirrors back on right now though…

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/IMG00071-20100311-20152.jpg

Bike is mint and can also include helmet gloves and jacket for a little more.

any questions feel free to pm me about it or call him directly at 716-510-4679

asking price is $7500

9k? Yikes. Got mine brand new for 6999.

Did he extend the warranty? Power commander?

seller is a car salesmen. What do you expect? It is a nice bike though … Beautiful looking.

LOL, nice bike though

I shouldn’t be looking at this…

9k is way out of my price range though.

possibly I have no clue about bikes tho youd have to give him a call It does have some mods on it.

It really is I wish I had the cash for it but id die on a 1000 lol

he said hes willing to negotiate.

Frame sliders too…

But yeah 9k is Yikes

If he’s willing to negotiate WAY the fuck down, I’d be interested. But something tells me this guy isn’t going to get reasonable anytime soon. 9k is absurd.

trades?

guys, jesus christ im not the one selling the bike. If you dont like the price then text or call the guy and see what hed be willing to do and make an offer on it other than waste your time typing this kind of shit that the owner of the bike will never actually read.It says NEGOTIABLE, I know nothing about bikes I just posted it on here to help a friend trying to sell something hes not gonna use anymore.

Posting up saying its over priced is useless because the owner will never see it,text or call him thats why his number is on here its his bike shoot him an offer worst he can say is no and he wont be able to sell it. Im not trying to be a dick but I dont see the point in posting you dont like the price when its not my bike and i have nothing to do with how much hes asking lol

I think hes looking to sell it because he never has anyone to ride with and wants to rid of the payments but shoot him a text and ask man

ya price is about 3k off GLWS

Don’t mean to bash, but I would assume this information would be relayed to him through you. I’ll keep an eye on it and if it’s still around when I’m settled back into Buffalo and ready to buy, I’ll get a hold of him.

well im not gonna call him and say hey everyone on my car forum that i posted it on is saying the price is wayy off if thats what you mean haha, I told him he should maybe adjust the price a little, and it does say best offer. seriously tho if anyone is really interested in it give him a text or call and im sure hed be willing to significantly lower it if he is asking too much.

Ive seen this bike a ton of times and it is mint and an awesome bike.[COLOR=Silver]

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Saw him the other day and told him to consider lowering the price if he really wanted to get rid of it so the new price is $7500