2007 IMPORTFEST PICS!!!!!! LOOOK :D

yeah cus this year more then half was over the leagal age of 19 AND NOT 14

bro you gangster.

lol

:smiley:

ZEP there are more pictures… there with will,jeremy, and kevin

jeremy post those pics buddy… show EVERYONE what they missed!.lol

jeramy cant post those pics yet. hes sending them to me than im posting all the pics all at once

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v149/101/7/510866826/n510866826_212019_1288.jpg

look at alex eye at this pic…

that was pretty much it the whole day. hhhmmm fun…

the show should have been called importpuss… i didn’t know where to look…ass or car…mostly at ass though…

importfest was wack! same shit every year… the girls this year… werent all that just a limited few belonged there. there were alot of fat nasty girls modelling.

Anyways, Grats to Oni/JDM Imports winning some trophies and yes ricer alex also. I was mad suprised to hear his name too i practically ROFL’ed because I was bad mouthing him then i got a slap in the face when i heard the mc call him for 3rd place. GOOD JOB GUYS :R

MITCH you gotta let me drive that FD man, its too crazy!

it was a good show with some hot bodys and baddddd faces, some hot all around and some just not. it was good when the rent-a-cops stoped me and started questioning me thinking i stole a seat hahaha they made me walk back up to the booth and get a recipt that was awsome.

i told you, you should’ve left the seat in my car. lol.

hey Alex…your car was like a chick magnet!! Stay tuned guys i got pics too…i was one of Alex’s Backup photographers :slight_smile:

Jermz dont make alex get big headed by your comment. Anyways kevin has some awesome pictures up on his flickr you all should check it out!

we both know it wasnt the car. :wink: lol.

stop hating!!!:{ otherwise i will have to rape you.

Like i said dont get big headed… :{

all i care is i won. i dont know how and i dont know why but i did and im very thankful for that. however, next year i wanna do it properly and hopefully the car can still come out with another win. :slight_smile:

this thread has one page of pics, and 3 pages of talk!
MORE PICS PLEASE :smiley:

Alex, congrats on taking 3rd.

random but congrats alex .
supposedly the ex gfs old evo was there did any one see it?

there was the evo IX that PUR Auto brought out. The guys that owned it are from new jersey though. didn’t see any other evo’s.

yeah and rabbits ex’s evo was an evo IV.

@rich and rabbit
thanks. :slight_smile: